Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
88k 106gti Breaking
Thread on the car here:
https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=37058

I bought a 106gti on 88k in rough condition to use it as a donor for an engine conversion. It was complete other than no exhaust and no seats.

I'm selling because I had the opportunity to buy a car I have wanted since I was a child for a daily and just couldn't pass up on that.

All parts are for sale, and offers on the whole lot would be considered, or offers on groups of parts to be used for conversions. The shell has cracks in the boot floor and a few other rusty areas. The bodywork is tatty but all panels etc including gti kit are available.

To comply with forum rules here's a list of some parts with some prices, these are mainly just based on what equivalent 306 parts would be worth. I am based in Leicestershire near the Warwickshire border for collection, or I can post postable items at cost:
  • 88k 16v engine & gearbox with loom, ECU and alternator etc. so full package to drop in: £350
  • Nissens alloy radiator: £55
  • Complete front corners (pair) including: topmounts, struts, springs, hubs, driveshafts & polybushed wishbones: £120 (could also split)
  • 88k instrument panel wrapped in carbon effect: £30
  • Quickshift: £20
  • Polybushed lower engine mount: £15
  • Full gti bodykit (scuffed in places, dark blue): £75
  • Pair Headlamps: £20
  • Rear axle (looks untouched, needs new mounting bushes): £70
  • Pair Front calipers: £50
  • Pair Rear calipers: £25
  • Passenger side wind deflector only: £10
  • Pair Decent condition doorcards: £50
  • Pair Electric adjust wing mirrors etc. all working £30
  • EPAS system potentially available- not sure on value currently
  • Other panels available- some tatty some OK in dark blue - offers

I'll update as parts are sold. Happy to help people out with small items if needed such as switches, brackets etc. for a fiver plus post for low-value stuff, would rather not bin it if it helps people. This is just a list of what I can think of that I have- if you need other items ask and I'll see if I've got them.

Thanks,
Luke
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by: