Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 Roland Garros for Sale
306 Roland Garros for Sale 

This is my 306 Roland Garros, it is a Special Ed only 400 made and only 30 left.  The car is a 94 plate but the body work is amazing, no rust in sight as it was garaged for the first 18 years of its life. The underneath is tidy again no rust anywhere, things like the exhaust and bushes are in really good condition. 

Iv owned the car for a few years it's served me really well, I'm only selling as iv bought another car and this is taking up space. 

[Image: 9baf1a39.jpg]

[Image: a52c2bb9.jpg]

[Image: 3380492d.jpg]

[Image: bd1de9d2.jpg]

Looking for £800 Ono

MoT is Sep 27
TaX is Aug

Few bad points:
-The engine has a very small oil leak, I fitted a catch tank but it still leaks a little from somewhere.
-sometimes stutters a bit on cold start but always starts never hasn't started. 
-small wear on drivers bolster which is completely normal.

Those are the only problems im completely honest I wouldn't sell a car to someone without telling them if something is wrong. 

Good Points: 
-Car is lowered -40mm front and back just to improve the look and handling as the gap from wheel and arch was gigantic before. It's not very bumpy on normal roads, I will sell with standard springs.
- Smoothed/dewipered rear looks very clean and tidy
-Short Shift
-Gti6 Spoiler
-Bodywork is amazing and there no rust to be found, the underside and sills are great condition. 
-Interior is still good the leather isn't cracking as I use auto glum products on it.
-Car cleaned and Waxed very oftern looks great

Questions,offers or want to have a look Text me 07540128693

This is listed else where so the auction may end early.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roland Garros 306 on eBay, 2 keepers and 75K Redordead89 6 2,698 09-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  FOR SALE: 206 Roland garros 16v ozonehostile 0 855 09-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Last Post: ozonehostile
  FOR SALE: Peugeot 205 Roland Garros SOLD!!! ozonehostile 19 4,177 03-03-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye