Help lol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help lol
Hi Guys
Im looking for some help, Ive got a problem with my aged mother in laws 306, its a diesel on an x reg so Im thinking 2000ish, the ignition barrel is u/s key jammed in and no spring return on the key, (she started it and drove to the local shop and  " the red light stayed on and it was making a funny noise" !! the funny noise was the starter not disengaging lol. Have taken out the ignition lock and its a 4 pin,  the majority of replacements on ebay are 6 pin, the 2 four pins on ebay look like a different end on the barrel and different coloured wires . Hers has a yellow and orange on the grey plug and a red and blue on the black plug the ones on ebay have 2 orange on the white plug and a red and orange on the black plug

any help greatly appreciated
Thanks given by:
i'll have a look at my scrap cars mate, PM me if you will, i'll be less likely to forget then Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2018, 03:38 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i'll have a look at my scrap cars mate, PM me if you will, i'll be less likely to forget then Smile

thanks for thwe quick reply pm sent

AOBMurph
Thanks given by: