Miss_Tap's Diablo GTi-6 > XUD project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miss_Tap's Diablo GTi-6 > XUD project
That is how it works...

Yeah, looks better that! Came up good with a mop. ;-)
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Car looks really good.
Thanks given by:
I could have come lend a hand! Lol I would have done as much as Eli though to be fair haha just stand around and look pretty, and to be fair I don't even do a good job of thatlmao

Did you get the rear lights on?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So when a good looking bird asks for help, nearly everyone offers, but when i need it I have to put up with Niall?!

Wink

Cars looking nice though, it making an appearance at FCS?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Difference is grant, I don't know where you live but I know its London so like 70 miles? The trait household is 5 mins away from me lol

Plus, I'm not going to lie grant, she's slightly easier on the eye than you are haha
Thanks given by:
It does help that she's a looker.... lol
Thanks given by:
Alee83 Wrote:It does help that she's a looker.... lol

Not at all. She looks like she can cook and make a good cup of tea as well.

Priority's.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:
Alee83 Wrote:It does help that she's a looker.... lol

Not at all. She looks like she can cook and make a good cup of tea as well.

Priority's.

You keep digging that hole mate...

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:I could have come lend a hand! Lol I would have done as much as Eli though to be fair haha just stand around and look pretty, and to be fair I don't even do a good job of thatlmao

Did you get the rear lights on?

Next time I'm working on the cars I'll give you a shout!

Yes got the left one on but the right one's pretty scuffed :?
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
What the one I sold you? You got any pics? I'm fairly sure there were no marks on it :-( sorry about that
Thanks given by:
Grant Wrote:Cars looking nice though, it making an appearance at FCS?

Thanks Grant, yes she is! Smile Will you be there?
Thanks given by:
MissTait_GTI6 Wrote:Yeah I am planning on going down this bank holiday weekend, monday is also looking like a possibility, I'm waiting on my bro to let me know when he isnt working...
My lowering springs should be there as well Big Grin

Sure! I'll take you out for a cruise in my diablo and you can take me out in your astor!

I'm currently on the hunt for a de-cat pipe, I feel as though she needs to pop a lot more and potentially spit some flames... plus I miss the smell of a de-catted exhaust!!

mmmm popinnn flamesss loveee it Big Grin
[Image: jhhjjhjhjh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
gurj306 Wrote:mmmm popinnn flamesss loveee it Big Grin

Big Grin Can't wait! (my ears can though...!)
Thanks given by:
MissTait_GTI6 Wrote:
gurj306 Wrote:mmmm popinnn flamesss loveee it Big Grin

Big Grin Can't wait! (my ears can though...!)

Can get you a boat load of ear plugs for nowt....! ;-)
Thanks given by:
MissTait_GTI6 Wrote:Thanks Grant, yes she is! Smile Will you be there?

I will be going! 4th year in a row now Confusedadact:

Unfortunately Reggie is unwell and cannot make it, so I'm having to get a lift off Niall. I lose track of who we are convoying with... It changes daily haha

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Grant Wrote:I lose track of who we are convoying with... It changes daily haha

Popcorn
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Hello,

So my '6 is still going like a dream! A sexy, expensive and noisy dream Smile

I went to Max's (brother/strictly_derv) yesterday. He created a stealth speaker parcel shelf. He took all the parts of the standard speakers off the shelf then put the standard covers back on and attached my Vibe speakers underneath. He then rewired the speakers and then put the plasic casing on the bottom on the shelf (minus the speaker backs) back on.

This is now making dual carriageway MUCH more bareable as I can now hear music over 55mph! I do wonder what all these noises are doing to my eardrums, though Confused

A standard parcel shelf?

Oh no it's not!

Poor 205 :'(

I (my team) painted my calipers as well before FCS Smile
Such a sexy beast:

My next mods are Ed's old ph3 boot lid, I think I'm going to request a team effort to help me by Ginge191 & Strictly_Derv. I better get the kettle on...
Then it's fitting some mist jets that Ginge bought me as he was terribly offended by 2 of the 4 jets trickling out onto my windscreen... I think I'll conquer this on my own, but don't worry lads; I'll ensure I create a detailed step by step guide with photos as I know this is one mod that is the hardest to do without guidance.
Thanks given by:
Fitting a ph3 boot is actually pretty easy, its getting the pannel gaps properly aligned thats the hard bit.

I did foobys boot swap if you want me to write you a step by step guide.
Thanks given by:
Looking good Smile. Bootlid change is easy enough, done it enough times lol. Just helps to have more than two hands to lift it off and align it so no paint gets chipped etc (did mine on my own no trouble though) and then just pulling all the wiring through.

Mist jets are a great mod, reading that just reminded me I bought some the other day and they're still sitting in the centre console... Mine has a similar issue, except one goes over the windscreen and one does a sad little squirt about 2 inches up the screen.

Would like to see/hear this in the metal at some point, I'm possibly interested in the same exhaust so would be good to have a listen!
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2012, 11:31 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Fitting a ph3 boot is actually pretty easy, its getting the pannel gaps properly aligned thats the hard bit.

I did foobys boot swap if you want me to write you a step by step guide.

Thanks for the offer, I might have to request this if the boys have a problems Wink

(08-07-2012, 11:38 AM)Curt Wrote: Looking good Smile. Bootlid change is easy enough, done it enough times lol. Just helps to have more than two hands to lift it off and align it so no paint gets chipped etc (did mine on my own no trouble though) and then just pulling all the wiring through.

Mist jets are a great mod, reading that just reminded me I bought some the other day and they're still sitting in the centre console... Mine has a similar issue, except one goes over the windscreen and one does a sad little squirt about 2 inches up the screen.

Would like to see/hear this in the metal at some point, I'm possibly interested in the same exhaust so would be good to have a listen!

Haha, this is exactly what mine do! If I pull the lever really slowly; the one that shoots over the car does end up on the windscreen!

Well I usually go to Max's most weekends, that's near chichester. Also, I'm taking her to Ace next monday...
Thanks given by:
Must be a diablo GTi thing... (But we know they're win in every other department to make up for it Wink).

Ah right cool, I'm planning on making it to Ace too so that'd be cool Smile
Thanks given by:
Offended by the lack of 'wetness' is an understatement, i was very dissapointed...
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2012, 01:05 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Offended by the lack of 'wetness' is an understatement, i was very dissapointed...

Well, thanks to your gift to me; you'll be happy to know that you will finally be able to get it wet.
Thanks given by:
Hmm I can get your screens wet but you can't/won't return the favour. How is this a fair deal...?
Thanks given by:
Whenever anything needs to be done on my '6 I have my boys helping me, I'm afraid I don't know how to do any 'help' anyone else out. I could get one of my boys to help you out?
Thanks given by:
Might give me more satisfaction, so yes, please enquire for me. Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Ok, this is going to be a hard one (that's what he said) to find a boy that will suit your sexual preferences.... NO ONE likes to use CarLube as lube, it's just sick. You need help.
Thanks given by:
....that's not what you said though Undecided
Thanks given by:
Oh honey, I'm sorry that you missunderstood what I was saying. I said that when you're on your own it's ok (as ok as it can be), but you must not request this from your lovers. It's not normal.
Thanks given by:
Ohhhh ok, sorry I learnt from the master (yourself) for the automotive lubricantion. I have much to learn..
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project T Phase 2.5 Diablo DTurbo... Kwik 90 40,582 24-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: stevieg
Rainbow Diablo 306 HDi Project dhdcdarchy 80 20,581 28-03-2016, 07:06 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Foobys PH2 Diablo GTi6 Project Fooby 112 39,907 08-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Jonny81191