Miss_Tap's Diablo GTi-6 > XUD project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miss_Tap's Diablo GTi-6 > XUD project
Yeah that's all you can do really, can't even phone the dvla to find out because they're useless enough you'll never get the same answer twice.

What's happening to this next anyway?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(30-10-2013, 09:59 PM)Poodle Wrote: Yeah that's all you can do really, can't even phone the dvla to find out because they're useless enough you'll never get the same answer twice.

What's happening to this next anyway?

Sorry just seen this Rolleyes

I'm using the car as a daily from Portsmouth > Basingstoke circa 100 miles a day. She is running like a dream so I am happy to just leave it as it, she's got smoke and poke, happy days.

If she is still going well next year then I will have a play around with the powah. Ha, I say 'I'.... I mean le boys will. Bigger turb and a proper FMIC set up. There are so many boost leaks I could start a hurricane, we will get her air tight soon enough Wink
Thanks given by:
I'd just de cooler it for now as that 'cooler' is just waing the air and creating boost leaks. I bet it will boost better de IC.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(22-11-2013, 05:41 PM)strictly_perv Wrote: I'd just de cooler it for now as that 'cooler' is just waing the air and creating boost leaks. I bet it will boost better de IC.

I was hoping you'd get round to that! Wink
Thanks given by:
That's 1 loud and awesome sounding car!!!! I'm defo buying one now :p
Thanks given by:
Sounds nice Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project T Phase 2.5 Diablo DTurbo... Kwik 90 40,197 24-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: stevieg
Rainbow Diablo 306 HDi Project dhdcdarchy 80 20,578 28-03-2016, 07:06 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005