It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!
Tis that time of the week again folks.

This week I have been mainly doing nothing. Moaning about the rain has changed into moaning about the heat.

Today = Finish work at 5 (although may go home earlier, depends on how the MD is feeling...) After that I'm supposed to be going round a mates house for the evening, but I might give that a miss purely because the weather is awesome and I might spend the time with my girlfriend. On the other hand, she gets me all weekend, so it depends how moody she is when I get home from work really!

Tomorrow = Nothing planned. I've just been paid but I have a bill of £1,012.50 to pay on the 16th of June, so I have to be careful not to spend too much, if anything at all...The strawberry picking fields are still out of season for another 2 weeks, otherwise that would've been on the agenda. Instead we might steal the nephews and go feed the ducks or something, I dunno! In the evening my dad has a 'gathering' at home, he has a 10 foot by 6 foot Scalextric layout and we're going to run a sort of tournament with friends and family. Beer has been purchased, so it should be a giggle...

Sunday = Again nothing planned, maybe clean the car as an albatros has shat on the roof and it looks pretty gross. Really want to get the hosepipe on the alloys with the pressure washer though, you simply can't clean the arches and wheels as well with a f*cking bucket (damn you hosepipe ban!). Otherwise might try and convince my folks to hold a BBQ or something, but only if the weather remains the same...

Your go.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Friday- : Lunch by the lake in the business park to sunbathe Big Grin Then tonight off to Westfield's with Scott. Feel like crap today, rubbish cold and headache, but the sun will make it all better!

Saturday- Off early to my Grandparents on the South Coast to make the most of the weather. Might have a baking day with my Nan, as I've got some new gluten-free recipes I want to try out, and I LOVE baking with her. In between the cooking, I predict sunbathing/gardening, so lots of time in the sun!

Sunday- Still at my Grandparent's house, but not sure what the plan will be so maybe some more garden time Big Grin

Love this weather!!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
c.a.r. Wrote:he has a 10 foot by 6 foot Scalextric layout and we're going to run a sort of tournament with friends and family. Beer has been purchased, so it should be a giggle...

thanks for the invite!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Friday- get home and wash the 6 and swap my wheels over
Saturday - up early to start stripping the 1.8 then off for a road trip. Camping In the eve and getting rather drunk probably
Sunday - strip eds car.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ben Jay Wrote:
c.a.r. Wrote:he has a 10 foot by 6 foot Scalextric layout and we're going to run a sort of tournament with friends and family. Beer has been purchased, so it should be a giggle...

thanks for the invite!

See you there. Just bring beer or food.

Probably spend more time choosing a car than actually racing, as the car collection is somewhat ridiculous. I need to get some pictures...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Friday - Fixing speedboat and then Got all call to work between 3 and 6pm taking black kids sailing. Getting paid to sail in this weather... mmmmm Big Grin

Saturday - Volunteering teaching sailing. Sailing in this weather... mmmm Big Grin and then fixing speedboat

Sunday - Fixing speedboat and then Working 3 till 6 again and getting paid even more to sail in this weather! Big Grin

Where's the Ninja Ed-it ninja
Thanks given by:
friday: exams are done, wait for others exams to get done, then bbq and beers and general eating/drinking, then out in kingston, probably rather drunk, and making a fool of myself

Saturday: recover from tonight, maybe go breakers if i dont feel the urge today, put some new stuff on the car, bodge torsion bar release tool, maybe wash the car if i can be arsed

Sunday: hopefully to swindon for the meet
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Work.

Then Lego Land with my family and nieces.
Thanks given by:
Friday: suffering with a cold and sunburn at the same time, I've had the whole week in the sun so today ill avoid it.

Saturday: work 10am-11pm

Sunday: wash the car, go pickup my front wing + fit it, relax in the sun if I'm not sunburnt anymore
Thanks given by:
Oh man I wish I had the opportunity to go sailing in this weather. Last time I went I must've been about 12, used to sail a little 2-man boat thing. Was so much fun.

Gave it up shortly after as it was too expensive and the local sailing lake just wasn't that big to have much fun Sad
Thanks given by:
Cheap one for me. FCS is looming, Insurance and tax are due too Sad

Today: Day off, selling Madge provided the buyer turns up. Might head out for some food and afew drinks tonight maybe.

Saturday: Not much, probably head out for a nice walk with the missus.

Sunday: Get on on the bike if the bottom bracket get sorted in time, If not Monaco GP.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Ninja Edit ftw ninja

Friday: Bbq with the missus probably this evening, depending what time I finally get out of work. Might be late just as it's masssively busy atm.

Saturday, sorting out tools etc into the car, getting stuff ready for camping, spending some time with Mazz. PM bit of a roadtrip, then camping, probably plenty to drink in the evening!

Sunday: Stripping my poor '6 in a sweltering greenhouse in what looks to be glorious weather! probably gonna be as red as the '6 by the end of the day!
Gotta go home at a vaguely resonable time in the late afternoon to build mine and the missus' new bed too Big Grin Bloody broke the old one... :roll:
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Lol, Sam....teaching who....? :? lol

I got yet another busy weekend....what happened to all those weekends of boredom I used to have eh? Sad

Anyway, Friday - college till 5ish, exhaust fit to car, oil and filter change....hope it works after that! Pizza for tea.....if its nice evening and the cars working, it'll get a clean, if not I need to cut the grass....well I say grass but its more like a jungle with all this rain and sun now. Also try and insure it!

Saturday - hair cut in the morning and give the golf a good drive (assuming its not broke by then lol) . Might be meeting some real puggers in the afternoon....actual people....Confusedhock: Then nans for the evening lol.

Sunday - working at nans in morning, probably doing her garden if the weatheres nice. No idea in the afternoon yet.
Thanks given by:
Today, working, just waiting to unload my van, then Im done for the day, spend some time in the glorious sunshine, then pick my daughters up from school at 3.10. Might hit a park with them before meeting the missus from work about 5ish, then have a wander along the seafront, acquiring icecream on the way! Big Grin

Saturday - Missus is working from about 10ish I think (she doesn't actually know yet....lousy boss hasn't told her when she needs her in for Doh). Might take the kids to a park again, then going for a walk in the woods, hopefully finding a good spot for a picnic!

Sunday - haven't planned anything, other than dropping the girls home to my ex around 3pm. Then enjoy the sun some more if it sticks around!
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight: Sod all really, been off work Ill all day so will probably just watch telly and get a takeaway with Gen.
Saturday: Giving the Skoda a good run to the coast to see if it can actually manage more than 24mpg, lying on the beach, might even brave the freezing north sea! Then home and to the pub for a BBQ Big Grin
Sunday: To church in the morning for my nieces first communion, then off to a BBQ/pissup at the in-laws to watch Leeds v Bradford to see if we can climb out of the bottom half of the table (champions in 4 of the last 5 seasons, and at the half-way point were 8th of 14 Sad )

Not a bad weekend actually Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Going back to Cornwall to see family, taking ny housemate with me, should be a laugh...

Get back late tonight, if weather holds out and surf is good, head down the beach on saturday. Evening probably head over to Darrens, then drinks later on with friends.

Sunday - probably head down to Falmouth in the morning, grab a greasy roll, if we get the chance, head over onto the Roseland and possibly over to St. Mawes... Roast lunch provided by mother dearest, then head off mid afternoon to be back by early evening ish...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Ruan Wrote:Going to Ed's the entire weekend to offend the whole of Surrey & West Sussex with Niall Curt Scott & Grant

EFA :roll:
Clearly this is what you need to be doing Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
today work, and un wind,
tomorrow work and quite possibly at a bbq
sunday work then fix the 306.
Thanks given by:
Ed Doe Wrote:
Ruan Wrote:Going to Ed's the entire weekend to offend the whole of Surrey & West Sussex with Niall Curt Scott & Grant

EFA :roll:
Clearly this is what you need to be doing Tongue

This needs to happen!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Today everyone is having a BBQ while I work all day and night.
Tomorrow get a wheel painted up as I wasn't happy with them. Then work for the rest of the day/night.
Sunday more painting then picking up my second set of Aidels Big Grin then going on a date for first time in 3 years.
Monday I'm off work so hopefully is weather is nice I'll sort these wheels out have them on car as well as wing mirrors and badges from gareth7 and maybe a trip to scrap yard Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Trying to throw buggy back together at the last minute tommorow as the part for the starter finally came through and it's actually a bloody local event on Sunday for one (Doncaster!)
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Got battered yesterday after an all day BBQ in the glorious sunshine.
Recovering today, will probs have to do a wee bit of revision.
Revising/enjoying the sunshine again tomorrow Big Grin
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 2 2,106 20-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 28 11,997 24-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 23 7,582 01-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark