Alreeet!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alreeet!
Hi all, just thought I would say hi! most of you know me already from theywhoshallnotbenamed or club 306.

For those of you who dont know me, here are a few pics of how my car stands at the moment!

[Image: Photo0456.jpg]
[Image: Photo0457.jpg]
[Image: Photo0459.jpg]
[Image: Photo0458.jpg]
[Image: Photo0455.jpg]
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Smile The car looks pretty mint! Too many doors and the wrong engine though Tongue
Thanks given by:
1of2 1.4s I like lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
welcome along mate. glad you came, i love your car!!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Na 5 doors arent too bad! And the 1.4 will be good when Ive finished! At the moment I have a 4-2-1 manifold and full stainless system, vtr inlet and induction kit. Next is going to be vtr block, cams, standalone ecu and throttle bodies! I cant wait! Should be a nippy little car then!
Thanks given by:
Wow, that's pretty interesting actually, most just go for the GTi-6 engine as it has more power as standard so much better equipped to deal with the extra weight. I'd love to see those plans done to a 6 Wink But hey, it'll be an interesting project thread! Keep it up
Thanks given by:
I want to steer away from just putting a '6 engine in as everyone does that! Want something different. Aiming for something near 130ish. The power to weight would be just as much as a '6!
Thanks given by:
Nice to see another south west member coming onto 306oc and to see someone doing something different to their 306.

Welcome along!
[Image: Sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate! Ye want to make it different! Haha.
Thanks given by:
Hey there Fella! Glas you've made the switch too, Atmosphere is awesome here Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ye I seems pretty decent actually! Not too shabby! Haha.
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate, its always the 1.4s that look the nicest...
[Image: kaetensiggy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Haha cheers! It's getting there slowly!
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate, love your car. Cant wait to see it with more tuning, hope you make it to FCS with us this year
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Welcome mate, love your car. Cant wait to see it with more tuning, hope you make it to FCS with us this year
you mean next year!
[Image: kaetensiggy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the comments guys! Hopefully I will be able to go!
Thanks given by: