Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Evening All!
#1
Evening all! 

My name is Rob and I've recently picked up a V plate 5 door 1.9D. 

I intended to use her as a run around for the summer, but I'm simply so chuffed I'm going to make it last. 

I paid very little for it (less than £400) so I'm more than happy to pay for the few bits it needs. 

Desperately needs a new rear beam, the tracking needs sorting plus 1 or 2 other little bits. 

I'll be posting a couple of questions shortly so I'd appreciate any help and pointers, it's my first Peugeot! 

Anyway, thank you and I look forward to getting involved. 


Cheers all
Rob
#2
Welcome along Rob. Good to hear the 306 has won you over & you're prepared to give it some TLC.  We'll help you on that journey wherever we can.
#3
Thank you very much.
Well it also makes sense, as spending a bit to get this one nice will be cheaper in the long run than buying something newer and keeping that maintained


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evening, all NETSPACE 1 2,869 23-05-2021, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Evening All GTi6Blue 5 3,442 28-11-2017, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Chris HDI
  Evening All! kwells123 14 6,226 08-02-2015, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Baugh63

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)