URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!
Just got a new FPR it looks different from the old one. It also hasnt come with a replacement O-ring.

Are they supposed to look different? Can I re-use the o-ring thats on the old one?

[Image: 35lu8lh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The old part number is
the new part number is

Are these correct?
Thanks given by:
Same as the one i got. should be fine, there seems to be the 2 slightly different types. One with like a filter on the end and one without. Swap the O ring over just be careful when removing it so you don't damage it as thats the main seal to stop the fuel pissing out.
Thanks given by:
The oring went on fine. I cant seem to push this one in far enough for it to meet the face. It gets stuck! I have checked the fitment of this part number on the bosch catalogue and it says it fits my fuel pump number 0445010010

Think I was just being a wimp. I think I was feeling the resistance of the new green o-ring going into place!
Thanks given by:
Yeah needs a bit of force to push it in, pop a little bit of oil on the O ring to help it go in.
Thanks given by:
Its all done. Still have idle fluctuations though :/ Wonder whats causing them? -_-
Cheers for your help and advice Smile
Thanks given by:
i had idle fluctuation i put a wall bro gss340 in and the idel is now stable
Thanks given by:
I wonder if my fuel pump is all clogged up then? I will have to get the lift pump removed from the tank and give it a good clean out! One a positive note the car ran absolutely lovely on the way to work this morning Big Grin
Thanks given by:
You ever had it on diagnostics and watched the live data? Idle fluctuations could be caused by all sorts so bit of a guessing game... In my opinion beyond the filter should be spotless as it's 1 micron.
Thanks given by:
Madmadmax- is the pump suitable for diesel as I see it listed for petrol? I want to fit an external pump but not sure what to go for yet.
Thanks given by:
if its chemical proof for petrol whitch is a stronger solvent than diesel then it should be ok, i have it in my daily
Thanks given by: