Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 XT 1.8 Phase 1
Hey All, I thought I should introduce my latest Project and my first 306! 

A bit of backstory, I already lightly touched on this in my new member thread but I had a 1995 306 XT 5 door, 1.8 auto in white. Its a low milage car with 48k miles on the clock, and 1 previous owner (Technically 2 on the paperwork but was never driven by the second, as it was inherited after the 1st passed away)

The Car needs some TLC, I've made up a lovely list consisting of simple things like the missing parcel shelf and fuel filler cap (I have no idea how people lose those....) to slightly bigger jobs like the seemingly common heater matrix leak. However overall the car is really tidy and runs and drives smoothly

So once I've sorted out all the little niggles (I'll try keep things posted on here) I plan to try and make a clean and functional daily out of it - Nothing too crazy, I have my fleet of Renault 5's for that

But the plan is simple, wheels, slight drop, black interior, a few little styling bits, front bumper with fogs, get rid of the wood dash trims and I really like the idea of the 205 Rallye grille striping but not sure how to make it work with the single slat on the grille - I'll work something out

Also has anyone yet run 205 Rallye Steelies on a 5 door 306? Struggling to find images of what it might look like and how it'd fit! 

When I have a few I'll update this post with pics but till then cheers for reading!
Thanks given by: