glowing oil and coolant light.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
glowing oil and coolant light.
Just had the dash out on my Ph1 306 to change the heater matrix. All went reasonably smoothly until I started her up and the oil light and coolant light are glowing dimly. If I pull the hand brake the they get brighter and the fuel gauge stops working. I've also noticed that when I'm waiting for the glow plug light to go out I only have the battery warning light up and no oil light.
Anyone come across this before?
Thanks given by:
Yeah this seems to be quite a common one. The earth down by the drivers pedal give it a clean up. i suspect it hasnt contacted again properly causing a bad earth. I could be wrong but ive actually seen this one happen beofre
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
nice one cheers hopefully saves me some time.
Thanks given by:
So I had a fiddle. It wasn’t anything to do with the Earth by the pedals so I took the clocks out and pulled the plugs. While I was fiddling I managed to blow the fuse for the dash illumination. Because I didn’t have a fuse diagram I just started pulling fuses found a blown one on the top row and replaced it. Tried the lights no luck. However when I turned the key the parking brake light, battery and oil light all came on as they should and the fuel gauge worked. Kept pulling fuses until I found the blown one and changed it and now everything works as it should.
Thanks given by: