FCS 2012 Camping BBQ Food Ordering Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2012 Camping BBQ Food Ordering Thread
FCS Grub!!

Ok, last year at the .net camping, Me and Mark provided some bbq food (sausages / burgers) for members (we both have family farm shops) and it worked out pretty well, so am hoping to do the same again this year.

Due to wastage last year due to people asking for food, and then not wanting / turning up, I am hoping to be a bit more efficiant this year, and get everything in this thread as a list, and then everyone will need to pre pay via paypal to ensure they get them, this is the only way we can really do it to ensure me / mark dont end up out of pocket / burgers getting wasted!

So if we can start a list in this format, it should be easy to keep track of whats going on, the idea is if you post in this thread in the list with what you want, with "ORDERED" on the end, then once you have sent the money, please pm me to tell me you have payed, and what your paypal address is, I will then confirm your money is there, and re-post the list with PAYED by the names that I have confirmed have payed. So by the end, everyone should have PAYED by there name, and thats what I / Mark will bring with us, if it still says ordered, it will mean we havent had money, so WONT be.... Smile

Ok so this is what is available, some comes from me / some from Mark,

Sausages:

Cracked black pepper - 54p each (Available Saturday only)
Lincolnshire - 54p each (Available Saturday only)
Traditional English Herbs - 53p each (Available Saturday only)
Pork and garlic - 52p each (Available Saturday only)
Cumberland - 60p each (Available Saturday only)
Breakfast Sausage - 60p each (Available Saturday only)

Burgers

Pork and apple - 85p each (Available Saturday only)
Beef - 85p each (Available Saturday only)

People will need to provide there own bread etc, and also bbq equipment, although im sure people will be running bbq's so sure they will be happy to cook for others?

Once you have ordered, could you send the PM to me, and the money via paypal to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:darren@feeta.co.uk">darren@feeta.co.uk</a><!-- e --> , being carefull to ensure that in the payment, you type your forum username, and your order into the "message to seller" part, so its clear what is going on, and that you include your paypal email address in your pm to me.

I'm more than happy to provide this for the few .netters that are coming, so if anyone knows who is, could they let them know about this thread so there aware, and I will also try to get a post up on club-306 if they are interested...

Feel free to ask any questions, but please try to keep the list un cluttered / clear so its easy to keep track of!

The cut of date to order will be 1 week before FCS, so the 10th of june, to allow us to sort it out etc.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
1. darrenjlobb - 2 x cracked black pepper + 1 x Lincolnshire - ORDERED
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Just to add, Darren and Mark aren't making any money out of this, so MAJOR thanks goes out to them both for this.

I will be bringing a club BBQ, and will be sure to bring plenty of coal, so if people would like to use this then they are more than welcome, though we would just ask for a small donation towards this Smile
Thanks given by:
Are you guys going down on the Friday or Saturday? Just so we know how much to order.

I will be ordering a load on payday. Always better than supermarket crap!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:Are you guys going down on the Friday or Saturday? Just so we know how much to order.

I will be ordering a load on payday. Always better than supermarket crap!

Good point, have updated first post, everything saturday only at the moment, unless Mark is going to be there friday, if so, some stuff will be available that day to, but will need to ask him / find out...
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
I won't be there until sat unfortunately as the mrs isn't taking my chain off until sat morning lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Whens the last orders? Would love to try some stuff but I don't put money in the bank atm to use paypal. I will be there from friday night hopefully if not sat morning.
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
HDIkyle Wrote:Whens the last orders? Would love to try some stuff but I don't put money in the bank atm to use paypal. I will be there from friday night hopefully if not sat morning.

Mate the last line of the first post in this thread says that the cut off is 1 week before FCS to give us chance to sort it out lol If you honestly can't send a couple of quid via paypal then I am sure we could sort something out fella!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
I didn't see that bit lol, and as silly as it sounds I actially don't have a bank account atm. I closed mine to open another for a new job but have not been able to open a new one yet, on way home atm so ill nag ma mum I'm sure she has a paypal lol
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
2. Mattcheese31 - 2x pork & apple burgers 2x beef burgers 2x Cumberland sausages 2x pork & garlic Saus
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:2. Mattcheese31 - 2x pork & apple burgers 2x beef burgers 2x Cumberland sausages 2x pork & garlic Saus

^^ you fat bastard Matt lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Everyone should think about getting their orders in now, it's getting close, and I'm sure Mark and Darren would appreciate as much notice as possible! Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:2. Mattcheese31 - 2x pork & apple burgers 2x beef burgers 2x Cumberland sausages 2x pork & garlic Saus

^^ you fat bastard Matt lol
Thankyou . . . . .oh shit! . .better order some for the missus too eh . . Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Kimmie Wrote:Everyone should think about getting their orders in now, it's getting close, and I'm sure Mark and Darren would appreciate as much notice as possible! Smile

11 days to order or you get sod all, its pretty clear in the first post, I guess that everyone is going hungry this year ninja
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
i should just like to say to anyone who hasn't sampled your twos produce before, it's top notch and way better than any supermarket shit! so get your orders in people or you'll be seriously jealous when we're cooking up and you can keep you dirty hands off my shit coz my shit is my shit . . lol
Thanks given by:
i have the money ready in paypal, just need to see what smanfa would like Big Grin
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
2. Mattcheese31 - 2x pork & apple burgers 2x beef burgers 2x Cumberland sausages 2x pork & garlic Saus
3. Scott - 1x pork and apply burger, 1x beef burger, 1x lincolnshire

Looking forward to this!
Thanks given by:
2. Mattcheese31 - 2x pork & apple burgers 2x beef burgers 2x Cumberland sausages 2x pork & garlic
Saus
3. Scott - 1x pork and apply burger, 1x beef burger, 1x lincolnshire
4.Jonny81191 - 2x Cracked black pepper + 1x Lincolnshire + 1x Beef burger
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
1. Mattcheese31 - 2x pork & apple burgers 2x beef burgers 2x Cumberland sausages 2x pork & garlic
Saus - Ordered
2. Scott - 1x pork and apply burger, 1x beef burger, 1x lincolnshire - Ordered
3.Jonny81191 - 2x Cracked black pepper + 1x Lincolnshire + 1x Beef burger - PAID
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
1. Mattcheese31 - 2x pork & apple burgers 2x beef burgers 2x Cumberland sausages 2x pork & garlic
Saus - Ordered
3.Jonny81191 - 2x Cracked black pepper + 1x Lincolnshire + 1x Beef burger - PAID
4. Poodle - 2 x English herb sausage + 1 x Pork & garlic sausage + 4 x Breakfast sausage + 2 x Pork & apple burger + 2 x Beef burger - Ordered
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Saus - Ordered
4. Poodle - 2 x English herb sausage + 1 x Pork & garlic sausage + 4 x Breakfast sausage + 2 x Pork & apple burger + 2 x Beef burger - PAID
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Bump! Surely must be more people interested in this?!
Thanks given by:
only just seen this thread. will get onto my +1 and see what he wants!
Thanks given by:
Saus - Ordered
4. Poodle - 2 x English herb sausage + 1 x Pork & garlic sausage + 4 x Breakfast sausage + 2 x Pork & apple burger + 2 x Beef burger - PAID
5. ginge191 - Pork and garlic Sausages X2, Cumberland X2, Pork and Apple X2, Beef X2 PAID

Cheers
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Argh how difficult can it be to read the first post and keep the list together / organized, to remember to pm me, and to remember to put your paypal note as your username / what you want...rant over!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
So i sent the money to you, but forgot to put a message in the paypal order. PM on the way, calm darren... callllllllm :violin:
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:So i sent the money to you, but forgot to put a message in the paypal order. PM on the way, calm darren... callllllllm :violin:

lol, how hard is it tho to copy and paste a list, and add your bit on the end Wink
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
darrenjlobb Wrote:
ginge191 Wrote:So i sent the money to you, but forgot to put a message in the paypal order. PM on the way, calm darren... callllllllm :violin:

lol, how hard is it tho to copy and paste a list, and add your bit on the end Wink

in all honesty, eastenders is on and i missed the paypal part, but shhh ninja
Thanks given by:
Saus - Ordered
5. ginge191 - Pork and garlic Sausages X2, Cumberland X2, Pork and Apple X2, Beef X2 PAID
6. Niall - pork and garlic sausages x2, beef burger x1, pork and apple burger x1, breakfast sausage x2 - ORDERED
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Saus - Ordered
5. ginge191 - Pork and garlic Sausages X2, Cumberland X2, Pork and Apple X2, Beef X2 - PAID
6. Niall - pork and garlic sausages x2, beef burger x1, pork and apple burger x1, breakfast sausage x2 - PAID
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  April Lakes Camping - BBQ Thread THE_Liam 37 6,733 27-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  French Car Show 2012 Official News Thread frenchcarshow 24 5,530 13-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Matt
  April Camping Meet Thread 2 Grant 3 1,543 24-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum