Parts postage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parts postage
Hiya lads, could anyone help me out with this, just bought a mondeo st for strip, what’s the best way of sending parts with regards to price as some bits will be large (bumpers, seats ect)
Thanks given by:
It depends, there is some bargains on parcel2go but UPS (one of the cheapest) won't let you use pallet wrap and various other daft conditions with others. I advertise loads of bits on ebay and just stick it as collection only or stick with parcel force as although it might not be cheap it is easy.
Thanks given by:
ParcelForce is what I use to send Parts witch while breaking worked out better that I was a night student and got 60 percent off while booking online.
Check Out My Build Threads // Puglet Build 
Thanks given by:
Parcel2go or interparcel. Absolutely be willing to send anything, these days you can send a engine for £40 on a pallet and a bumper for £15. Sellers who state collection only are just shooting themselves in the foot. The reason I got rid of almost everything from a 205 I broken a few weeks ago in a short space of time was because I was happy to package and post same day.
Thanks given by:
Nice one lads, been stressing with what the price you read on like pistonheads an stuff, makes shit a lot easier that does
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear Axle Postage mspdan 4 1,235 28-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Last Post: mspdan
  Postage from ireland Daniel306 3 915 19-11-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: ConorTRG
  postage wibbz 5 1,200 12-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Last Post: L.J