306 HDI Break Servo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 306 HDI Break Servo
Needed Closer To Telford Asap Cash Waiting.
Check Out My Build Threads // Puglet Build 
Thanks given by:
Hi Tommie.  If you don't have any luck getting one off the forum & don't want to get one from a breaker you could try this from Autodoc.  https://www.autodoc.co.uk/ate/191825

It's apparently for an HDi but just do a bit of checking that it is suitable.  If you can get the Peugeot part number for your car you can cross-check it with the ATE part number (03.7750-9302.4) here https://partinfo.org/

It is listed as being for a LD drive vehicle but according to Welshpug they're the same for LH & RH drive vehicles so you can ignore that.
Thanks given by:
What bit exactly are you after? The complete servo bit that the master cylinder bolts/goes into?
Thanks given by:
Im guessing its dead Frosty as its pissing air from the break pedal, so im guessing i need to replace the whole thing.

(18-10-2017, 02:49 PM)Mighty306 Wrote: Hi Tommie.  If you don't have any luck getting one off the forum & don't want to get one from a breaker you could try this from Autodoc.  https://www.autodoc.co.uk/ate/191825

It's apparently for an HDi but just do a bit of checking that it is suitable.  If you can get the Peugeot part number for your car you can cross-check it with the ATE part number (03.7750-9302.4) here https://partinfo.org/

It is listed as being for a LD drive vehicle but according to Welshpug they're the same for LH & RH drive vehicles so you can ignore that.

Thanks Mighty I did check autodoc and when i spoke to them they told me they didnt have any parts that suit.
Thanks given by:
The left hand drive DON'T FIT. I tried one on my car and ate aftermarket are all left hand drive.

The only place new right hand drive ate from Peugeot where I bought mine from.

You can get a second hand one but it's one of them jobs you want it to last and not have to do it again that's why I got a new one.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(19-10-2017, 11:53 AM)Welshy_Pete Wrote: The left hand drive DON'T FIT. I tried one on my car and ate aftermarket are all left hand drive.

The only place new right hand drive ate from Peugeot where I bought mine from.

You can get a second hand one but it's one of them jobs you want it to last and not have to do it again that's why I got a new one.

Can i ask how much A Stealer charged you as im afraid the bill might out-way the actually cost of the car and if thats the case it might be a ill buy another car  Rofl Rofl Rofl
Thanks given by:
It was £100 to £108 the price and my 2.0 306 hdi. It sounds a lot but it's my work car and has to be right if it went again it would cost me more then second hand one having the car to be repaired again or time of as well to fix it.

Thanks given by:
(19-10-2017, 12:33 PM)Welshy_Pete Wrote: It was £100 to £108 the price and my 2.0 306 hdi. It sounds a lot but it's my work car and has to be right if it went again it would cost me more then second hand one having the car to be repaired again or time of as well to fix it.

Thats not too bad i was expecting break the bank figures haha is it a simple case of dropping the steerign colour with the two bolts lifting the engine off the top mount dropping it and leaning it forward and then removing the bolts form the inside of the car.

???
Thanks given by:
I have a couple here that I can post.
Thanks given by:
(22-10-2017, 10:28 PM)ConorTRG Wrote: I have a couple here that I can post.

Pictures and prices
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Brake booster servo Welshy_Pete 6 2,067 20-09-2017, 07:24 AM
Last Post: TommiePuglet
  Wanted: Brake servo for HDI ArmzSC6 1 1,266 19-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Just Sean
  Wanted: maf sensor and brake servo Just Sean 5 1,438 30-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Birk