Soo im back....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soo im back....
Well as the title says, Im back again after quite a break from all the forums I used to browse and comment on, so i thought id drop in a say hi before i go and try catch up with whats been happening.
Thanks given by:
Welcome back
Check Out My Build Threads // Puglet Build 
Thanks given by:
Cheers Tommie, I've been slowly trying to catch up in between work but its a slow old task Rofl

Ill either update my old project thread later or start a new one as i never did check to see if the pics where ever fixed.
last time i upated the thread the old girl looked like this    

And now she looks like this    

Works been rather slow as after i had my leg sorted I started a hobby that I'd always promised myself if i could move properly again

Thanks given by:
I presume you're taking aim at non-PSA cars?!  Watch out Dum-Dum & Bash Rofl

Your DT looks very tidy btw.  Looking forward to hearing more about it.
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2017, 07:32 PM)Mighty306 Wrote: I presume you're taking aim at non-PSA cars?!  Watch out Dum-Dum & Bash Rofl

Your DT looks very tidy btw.  Looking forward to hearing more about it.

glad i looked at this thread. insult dums choice of car as much as you want but remeber i can wield the ban hammer  Rofl Rofl

Also nice looking motor that always had a soft spot for the diesel 306s we still own two here and ill end up with another at some point no doubt. welcome back
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
That was a very rapid bite at the hook!!!!  Rofl Rofl Rofl
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2017, 07:39 PM)Mighty306 Wrote: That was a very rapid bite at the hook!!!!  Rofl Rofl Rofl

yeah it was saw you were online and thought why not  Rofl
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I'd be lying if i said i didnt pepper the two scrap golfs down at the unit Rofl Rofl
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2017, 06:33 PM)306Dan Wrote: Cheers Tommie, I've been slowly trying to catch up in between work but its a slow old task Rofl

Ill either update my old project thread later or start a new one as i never did check to see if the pics where ever fixed.
last time i upated the thread the old girl looked like this

And now she looks like this

Works been rather slow as after i had my leg sorted I started a hobby that I'd always promised myself if i could move properly again

Loving the car dude if your project thread is still alive and on the forum it wont be the first or the last time they are brought back to life so i wouldnt worry.
Check Out My Build Threads // Puglet Build 
Thanks given by:
Welcome back! Pictures probably aren't fixed, but upload some more new ones to make up for it. Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Cheers for the replies guys, I checked the thread and it's pretty dead so I'm organising all my pics ready for a photo dump and a mega update (I hope)
Thanks given by:
Done an update on the thread that brings it up to mid march, I'll hopefully do another tomorrow
Thanks given by: