After a couple of vin numbers (ph3 GTi, XSi, XS, 1.8 Merian)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After a couple of vin numbers (ph3 GTi, XSi, XS, 1.8 Merian)
I've bought a late Ph2 6 and I'm looking at converting it over to a ph3 interior loom.

I've worked out the interior looms, as there largely generic between all models, 3 and 5dr, but vary between production numbers.

I'm looking for a VIN for a full ph3 6 with RF locking, same goes for a XSI, XS and 1.8 meridian also if possible. To work out what model I need the engine bay loom from as theres about 10-15 different ones for the ph2/3 in total.

Would any of you be so kind as it PM your vin over?

Cheers
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I can PM you my vin in a bit (1.8 XS) but I can assure you that all ph3 dash looms are identical and the remainder of the cabin loom is only 2 types. 2 and 4 door. They just connect together nice and easy. Ph1 however they did do a few different ones as far as I'm aware.
The only exception to the ph3 rule is the HDi for the dash loom and even they work. Just a few extra wires.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Interior looms are fine I know what cars I can get them out of, 3 and 5 dr looms are identical upto a certain production number.
Its the engine loom that I'm after. As I need to know if the xs and xsi ones are the same as the gti's.

If you can pm me your vin that would be great.
Thanks given by:
Ah sorry should have read. I can tell you now that the gti is different to the XS/xsi. For a start gti uses 4 independent coils where as the XS/xsi uses 2 and 2 slaves.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
That's the engine lool itself, I'm after the engine bay one that plugs into the dash loom, been told the xsi ones the same though, and wanted to check the 1.8 ones also.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot part numbers LewisG 2 772 21-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Last Post: cully
  Spotted: James, Jonny(numbers) & Myself mr_fish 11 2,639 20-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Last Post: mr_fish