Help a fellow enthusiast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help a fellow enthusiast
Hi All,
Some of you will know Dan Florence (Floz123 on here). He's been on the forums for some years and whilst he is not a particularly active member of the forum, he's attended a lot of shows and meets with us and helped a lot of the southern members out on the forum over the years.

Dan's primary job is a mechanic. He has been working on his own as a mechanic for the past few years now. I know he's done work for several on here including fabrication work. Unfortunately a couple of nights ago, Dans workshop was broken into and all of his tools were stolen. To most of us as enthusiasts, this would be absolutely gutting but please bear in mind these tools are what earns Dan his living. He's been left with virtually nothing and with little evidence of who did it, theres virtually no chance of them ever being recovered.

We have set up a just giving page to try and raise Dan a bit of money to get back on his feet. Im not normally one for begging and pushing things like this but those of you that know Dan on a personal level will know that he is one of the nicest and most genuine people you can ever meet. Even if its just a couple of quid, i would really appreciate any help to get him back up and running. Like i say, this is his livelihood that has been stolen and i'm sure the mechanics around us here can appreciate what that would be like. 

Also, if you have any old tools or garage equipment lying around that you may wish to donate, please get in touch with me. I have a list of what he is missing and it would be really appreciated.

By the way, this is going to be a bit of a surprise for Dan so i have temporarily banned him from the forum (felt good dusting off the old hammer!) so he cant see this. 

https://www.gofundme.com/danstoolfund

Id love to see us make our target so please, even if its just £1, i know it would be truly appreciated by him
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Geroff me hammer.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fellow Shropshire Lads? TheMootyhaka 4 1,515 14-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Last Post: TheMootyhaka
  First time enthusiast! RePT 2 1,041 06-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Last Post: RePT