Help sourcing gaskets...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help sourcing gaskets...
Can anyone help find the part numbers for the following?

[Image: 9b3087aa551698a9ce4cf0bc87775797.jpg]

2- the gasket from thermostat housing to the block.

10/11- 2 small plastic o rings sealing the 2 sensors on? (Not in diagram)They disintegrated on removal, however i was just going to use a general o ring for these if possible.

Help appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
10/11 should have copper washers on from memory they come on the sensors. I think i have a couple of spare sensors banging about somewhere can look tonight for you and send them in post if you cover the postage. Dont want anything for them. As for the other gasket you can buy them in the head kit or singully off ebay if you get the part number from service box. Only a few quid for the head kit.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
When i removed them there were what i presume were plastic washer that just fell to pieces when they came out, if you have some ill take them, thanks mate.

Thats it, I've always had problems accessing service box otherwise i would have checked the numbers on there.

Thanks given by:
you may of sorted it by now, if not:

quick ebay of the part number:

XUD Gasket
Thanks given by:
Thanks for that, yep ive sorted out service box now all good cheers

Thanks given by:
good to see its sorted now man
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(16-08-2017, 10:54 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: good to see its sorted now man

I haven't found those washers yet, i don't know if the seal was part of the sensors/ plugs as they arn't there on the exploded diagram as a separate piece, so presume the sensors sealed themselves.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  where the best place to buy head gaskets daniel909 20 3,107 12-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Last Post: londondan86
  Head gaskets David 5 1,721 18-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Dave
  Gaskets for turbo adaptor plates Ben 12 4,504 02-05-2013, 12:50 AM
Last Post: samass