Bianca 306 gti 6 - track car

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bianca 306 gti 6 - track car
Thought it was about time I put up a thread for the 6. So as many of you know and for the ones that don't I bought the car back in 2012 for £250, it's had a pretty hard life since then being my daily family car with two small children and then the shows inbetween. But it has never missed a beat and I've driven it across the country, back and forth pretty much around the whole of devon. I decided in dec 2016 it was time to sorn it and properly sort out a fair few issues that I had just put aside until I had time. It was pretty much been sat since then while I decided what I actually wanted to do with it. Ive always wanted to have a little track car and try and build and do as much as I can myself so I had that set in my mind but With work commitments and the children I just didn't give any time to it at all. But This weekend I finally realised I need to crack on with it. So I've managed to strip out the whole interior including roof lining carpets etc. Happy as hell as the Side sills have no rust the whole floor is solid. Smile i only had a few hours spare so that's as far as I got yesterday but now I've started i want it finished, so my next plan is to have it resprayed in and out! It has a fair few obvious age related marks on the exterior and it 100% needs some tlc. (I'm keeping it bianca). Before this I want to get the engine out. It still runs but it isn't sounding too healthy after being sat for so long. So I'm gonna get everything in the engine bay out. So it can have a spray there too. (I'm still undecided whether to keep it standard engine wise or do something else to it) ideally I want to do all this by Christmas which is doable if I can spare a weekend off work or the kids that is haha! I want it completely done for fcs/pugfest next year. So I'm trying to do as much as I can myself.. minus the respray hahaha! Watch this space Smile
Thanks for looking. Il update soon hopefully Smile

Some pictures of it from the start till now...

They have black surrounds as I had to zoom out of the pics as they wouldn't fit :/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
good work Sian! Smile
Thanks given by:
Thankyou sam Smile
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
This looks in really good shape, especially the engine bay. Will you be stripping and prepping it for respray yourself? Look forward to seeing it in the metal at some point!
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

Thanks given by:
(07-08-2017, 04:32 PM)partybish Wrote: This looks in really good shape, especially the engine bay.  Will you be stripping and prepping it for respray yourself?  Look forward to seeing it in the metal at some point!

Thankyou! Yeah it's very solid I'm lucky with such a good shell! I'm sending it bare shel pretty much and they will prep and spray it etc :Smile don't mind prepping it but seems pointless when they happily will do it Smile
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
NICE, I was starting to wonder when this was going to get some love. Still not as long as poodles car yet though so its fine
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2017, 04:46 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: NICE, I was starting to wonder when this was going to get some love. Still not as long as poodles car yet though so its fine

Was very long overdue! My work schedule is always different days every week so I never know until Friday of each week if I have a weekend off or if I'm child free so it's a ballache but I'm gonna try do some more to it this weekend  :Smile She will return better then ever Smile
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
Well done dave! Big Grin Keep the updates coming Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2017, 07:50 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Well done dave! Big Grin Keep the updates coming Smile

Thanks Cyril :Smile it's living at my brothers so I'm trying to get any spare time to go there ? Be easier when the kiddies are back to school ?? I want to get the engine out next haha
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
It’s been sooo long since I updated and my poor car has been sat losing life while I work every hour to save for parts. I’ve got a new radiator hose from spooxs ready to go on only part so fair I’ve bought ha! Saturday is part ordering day Smile getting the seats/harnesses, suspension, brakes, pads and a few other parts I’ve got written down. Determined to get it mot’d by June! Good news is it still runs. I’m not sure how it does with how long it’s been sat but main thing is she’s still alive hahaha!
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
tidy motor mate!
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2018, 12:55 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: tidy motor mate!

Thankyou :Smile  determined to get it done now!
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
Looks like it will be a good project. Are you still planning to get it fully sprayed or has it been put off / done already? Smile Keep up the good work Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bianca White Phase 2 Gti6 Track & Fast Road Car Chr1sch 62 18,218 22-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Chr1sch