Club Kit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Kit
Hi All,

Finally all the club kit has been located to members who are likely to attend the most events. If the custodians arent going to events then they are only a few miles away from other members who can grab them enroute. The kit owned by the club stands as follows

1x Marquee - The super duper blue one you may have seen at FCS.
2x Feather Flags
2x Flag Bases - Donated by me to the club.
1x Banner
1x Old Marquee - That may or may not be useable.

All of this is now with Bash Barnard (Accessible by me and Bates) apart from the old marquee which is with Adam. Big thanks to people for carting kit around this show season to get it to the right events and to the right people. Special thanks to Mark who paid for the feather flags and banners to be couriered to my house.

Following the purchase of the best marquee in the world, club funds are now down to pretty much nothing. If anyone would like to donate please paypal as a gift to payments@306oc.co.uk. Also remember that if you by Insurance through Adrian Flux and say youre a 306oc member the club will receive £30! The next bit of spend is likely to be the club awards at the christmas meet. The 306oc hottub is a way off but if you have any other practical suggestions please post below.

Cheers
Sam
Thanks given by:
I can donate you my HiGear Sahara 6 tent package. used twice

It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Can I suggest that some of the next things we buy are another banner (to hang from the gazebo) as well as a couple of those really tall rectangular flags so that any club stand can be seen from a long distance off.
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2017, 09:55 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Can I suggest that some of the next things we buy are another banner (to hang from the gazebo) as well as a couple of those really tall rectangular flags so that any club stand can be seen from a long distance off.

Ill bear this in mind. We had to put wheels over the top of the current feather flag bases and being next to the scorpion stand i was really worried about our flags falling on their cars. I can really do without having to be involved in any kind of incident.

Also I can probably buy some white clothing vinyl and label up the marquee.

(27-07-2017, 08:29 AM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: I can donate you my HiGear Sahara 6 tent package. used twice

If you want to donate it that would be great. Someones got to store it though and everyone does have their own tents. If it ends up with me or bash then we will only use it instead of our own which doesnt make it particularly useful. Im sure those who dont have tents or already have full cars would be greatful for a club tent though!

One thing I hate is people snoring. Not sure who banned someone for "heavy breathing". Hate to imagine being stuck in the 306oc club tent.

never the less if its going, we'll have it! Tongue
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2017, 10:12 AM)Eeyore Wrote:
(27-07-2017, 09:55 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Can I suggest that some of the next things we buy are another banner (to hang from the gazebo) as well as a couple of those really tall rectangular flags so that any club stand can be seen from a long distance off.

Ill bear this in mind. We had to put wheels over the top of the current feather flag bases and being next to the scorpion stand i was really worried about our flags falling on their cars. I can really do without having to be involved in any kind of incident.

Great idea on the gazebo dude.

Could we make some of the flag holders that go under peoples car wheels so they don't blow away. A couple of torsion bars and the correct size tube would do it easy.
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2017, 10:18 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(27-07-2017, 10:12 AM)Eeyore Wrote:

Great idea on the gazebo dude.

Could we make some of the flag holders that go under peoples car wheels so they don't blow away. A couple of torsion bars and the correct size tube would do it easy.

we have/had these. I just think they are too close to cars. If people want to leave early or go on track then theyve got to be repositioned Scorpion and other stands did have some that were a lot longer and got them away from the cars. Tbh if someone has a set of wheels (which most of us have spares or track ones) to go over the water bases then the current setup should be fine.
Thanks given by:
No problem, glad to help and cheers to you and Poodle for making the pick and sending nice and easy.
Thanks given by:
Hi,
If anyone would like a quotation then do please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2017, 08:19 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Hi All,

Finally all the club kit has been located to members who are likely to attend the most events. If the custodians arent going to events then they are only a few miles away from other members who can grab them enroute. The kit owned by the club stands as follows

1x Marquee - The super duper blue one you may have seen at FCS.
2x Feather Flags
2x Flag Bases - Donated by me to the club.
1x Banner
1x Old Marquee - That may or may not be useable.

All of this is now with Bash Barnard (Accessible by me and Bates) apart from the old marquee which is with Adam. Big thanks to people for carting kit around this show season to get it to the right events and to the right people. Special thanks to Mark who paid for the feather flags and banners to be couriered to my house.

Following the purchase of the best marquee in the world, club funds are now down to pretty much nothing. If anyone would like to donate please paypal as a gift to payments@306oc.co.uk. Also remember that if you by Insurance through Adrian Flux and say youre a 306oc member the club will receive £30! The next bit of spend is likely to be the club awards at the christmas meet. The 306oc hottub is a way off but if you have any other practical suggestions please post below.

Cheers
Sam

(30-07-2017, 06:52 PM)DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Wrote: Hi,
If anyone would like a quotation then do please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

I totes did mention 306 on my very recent renewel - looks like £30 flying towards the club pot

bwarp bbbwarpp
Thanks given by:
I did as well. Anyway of checking if they went through Adrian flux Dan?
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2017, 08:43 PM)Eeyore Wrote: I did as well. Anyway of checking if they went through Adrian flux Dan?

If members have recently taken out insurance with us want to drop me a PM I'd be happy to check it has been coded up correctly.

Kind Regards
Dan
Thanks given by: