Bucket Seats in 5dr

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bucket Seats in 5dr
Hi guys

Looking to get the Corbeau Clubsports in my 5dr HDi, what are the options for fitting these and how have people done it? Corbreau do subframes but they are £140 each, do the OMP subframes which say for all models fit?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers!
Matthew
Thanks given by:
Oh hey. The expert has arrived. If you dont own a welder my friend then you only have one choice. You need to buy the OMP 5 door frames from demon tweeks. They make them to order which takes over a month and theyre also over £100. You could easily weld some up with the right kit and materials.

How this works is you separate the original seat from its original base. The omp 5 door subframe is more of an adapter. It bolts to the original seat base and then your aftermarket slider and bucket bolts to the adapter. It has a inner seat belt mounting point as well.

I know you want to keep the standard belts. may be an issue as im not sure if the pretensioner is retained. I think it is as I remember fitting them with the pretensioner mounting bracket still there before i drilled the rivets out to remove it. Ive got photos but they are stuck on my photobucket which i havent resurrected yet. Here is one though.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z327...23b477.jpg

As said on fb. If you want my buckets and the mounts we can do it all at the east coast meet.
Thanks given by: MY95
obviously we cant see the photos sam.....l....
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
It's a link? Just open it.
Thanks given by:
[Image: b00009adbaada07793d443f87ae54e6a.jpg]

I did this is what you see
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
say whaaaattttt.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bucket seats connorp 8 1,850 29-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Last Post: connorp
  Bucket seats connorp 4 1,018 27-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  5 Door Bucket Seats Eeyore 7 1,967 31-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Jonny b