Any meets near Newcastle?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any meets near Newcastle?
Either or sound good to me MY95
Thanks given by:
(19-05-2017, 01:14 PM)MY95 Wrote: Team valley/metro centre are the usual locations, Orta would you be up for this? Both just off the A1.

Potentially!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
3rd time trying here but really interest in meeting a few people off this forum. Team valley one Sunday evening when it’s most suitable for most. I’m free any weekend apart from the 29th of this month. Other than that I’m good. If we get a few people who suggest the same date then I’ll make it a firm date and people can come if they’re available. I have a few lads from my way (Blyth/ashington and even Alnwick) who are French car lovers who will attend. I’ll extend invites once we have a confirmed date but keep the 306oc name out of it if admins would prefer that as it’s just a car park meet.
Thanks given by:
I can have a chat with one of the lads who used to be in with the 306s years ago, to see if he is up for it. Even though mine is now retired from day to day use. I will still be more than happy in meeting, might be worth trying the Dalton park though chris, as i had more luck with that one. than Team valley, Plus for your pals, it will be straight down the A19.
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2018, 01:48 PM)procta Wrote: I can have a chat with one of the lads who used to be in with the 306s years ago, to see if he is up for it. Even though mine is now retired from day to day use. I will still be more than happy in meeting, might be worth trying the Dalton park though chris, as i had more luck with that one. than Team valley, Plus for your pals, it will be straight down the A19.

That’s ideal mate. Yeah I’m easy on location too. Just let me know!
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2018, 01:59 PM)Chris HDI Wrote:
(22-04-2018, 01:48 PM)procta Wrote: I can have a chat with one of the lads who used to be in with the 306s years ago, to see if he is up for it. Even though mine is now retired from day to day use. I will still be more than happy in meeting, might be worth trying the Dalton park though chris, as i had more luck with that one. than Team valley, Plus for your pals, it will be straight down the A19.

Weekends are best for me, We used to have ours on a sunday. If we all decide on a location 1st then take it from there
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2018, 02:38 PM)procta Wrote:
(22-04-2018, 01:59 PM)Chris HDI Wrote:

Weekends are best for me, We used to have ours on a sunday. If we all decide on a location 1st then take it from there

Sunday’s are ideal pal. Dalton Park is fine with me also
Thanks given by:
ok lets see who else is interested and we will take it from there
Thanks given by:
My pal said I have to keep him posted, on what happens. He will be in a golf.
Thanks given by: