mild green fairly ripped skid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mild green fairly ripped skid
I thought I'd start a project thread before I've even started the build.  If I waited until I started it might sound like I actually have a plan, I don't.  I do have a rough idea and that's close enough in my world.

Never buy a car off ebay without seeing it beforehand. Especially if it has no MOT. Especially if it has a bust engine. Especially if it is not really what you wanted in the first place......

..so I bought this car off ebay:-

..I have this engine (which I took out of an 806...)

I have this pump (which I bought for a Citroen xsara I once owned, but never fitted)...

....and a pile of bits from an 806/Xsara

My Idea is to build a mildly 'sporty' car which will run on an 80/20 mix of veg oil and diesel.   And paint it green.  Because I have some green paint.

I think I need more bits....
Thanks given by:
Nope youve prettty much got all the bits you need. Just swap the fuel pump. The injector with wires on just cut. Put the engine in with all the bits from the current one then youve got 100% veg burner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
The pump itself was an ebay purchase (I never learn) some time ago.  It came from Northern Ireland and looks to have been modified.  I'm not sure how far or how well.  So a rebuild/reseal/inspection is required.  I've never done it before, so expect some technical questions in the XUD section about what is required for the state of tune I'm after (somewhere about stage 1 or 2).
I won't be starting work on the car itself for a few weeks (until the V5 is in my name).  I may try test fitting the 806 inlet manifold on the (broken) engine in the car to see if it a feasible way to go to a front mounted intercooler.  I also need to find out which turbo is fitted to the car.  The 806 turbo has a different orientation so might not fit in the car.
Mods to the car will also be fairly mild - slightly uprated brakes and suspension.
Thanks given by:
The 806 turbo wont fit but the one you have on the current setup will bolt right on. The semi ecu pump you can use for most parts to rebuild the other pump only diffrence with them is the advance mechanisum on the bottom. Which is easy enough to salvage off the ebay purchase pump. Ive dont this myself a few times to be fair works really well. As for ve rebuild there are a fair few on here that have done it laods of times so any questions shoot way (with pictures)
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
nice alloys Wink
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Wana get rid the 806 top mount arm?
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring