South west pugfest convoy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South west pugfest convoy
Just wondering who will be heading up to pugfest sunday morning this year? Sort a bit of a convoy out if theres a few keen? Maybe say meet at Taunton Deane services? Can't remember what time we have done in the previous years but say 6/6:30

1. Frosty
Thanks given by:
1. Frosty
2. cully

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
You and your early starts Frosty... Doh

1. Frosty
2. cully
3. Mr Fish
Thanks given by:
After speaking to a few others saying its a bit early going to say try and meet at taunton deane services for 7/7:15 to leave there at 7:30. That sound ok?
Thanks given by:
ThumbsUp

TBH I was find with the early start, gives more time for fixing the inevitable breakdowns.
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2017, 09:01 AM)mr_fish Wrote: ThumbsUp

TBH I was find with the early start, gives more time for fixing the inevitable breakdowns.

Ok I'll speak to you before anyway, I did think you maybe would then can just have a steady drive up.
Thanks given by:
think you want to leave taunton deane at 7- as prescott is around 1:40mins away
slow drive and aim for the gate for 9am at the latest

remember people will have early runs of the hill and will need to sort drivers breef and ticket stuff beforehand

also early bird run people will need to be sorted by 9am ready for the hill so i suspect these peeps will be there way before 9am

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(29-06-2017, 09:50 AM)cully Wrote: think you want to leave taunton deane at 7-  as prescott is around 1:40mins away
slow drive and aim for the gate for 9am at the latest

remember people will have early runs of the hill and will need to sort drivers breef and ticket stuff beforehand

also early bird run people will need to be sorted by 9am ready for the hill so i suspect these peeps will be there way before 9am

Yeah ok, say aim to leave Taunton Deane at 7. Get there a bit before if want to grab McDonald's etc.

I got a couple early runs so could do with being there on decent time.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GI: South West Meet Up mr_fish 69 25,380 02-12-2016, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Sian
  Show: South West Auto Sport - May 15th - Newton Abbot (SouthWest) silverzx 3 3,633 22-04-2016, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Time for another south west meet, 20th septmeber? Frosty 31 11,964 20-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Connor