Rear washer jet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear washer jet
Hi all, 

I wasn't sure if this went in electrics or exterior so please feel free to let me know! 

The rear windscreen arm cover fell off my car and since then the actual nozzle seems to have broken off and disappeared. There's still some of it remaining in the wiper motor that I can't seem to get out yet. 

Does anyone know if I can replace Just the washer jet nozzle and where I can source it from? Peugeot garage seemed to think they only came on the motor when new?

Thanks in advance!
Thanks given by:
i think its part of the motor, as it is hollow to allow water through. put a wanted ad on here ??
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2017, 06:02 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: i think its part of the motor, as it is hollow to allow water through.  put a wanted ad on here ??

That's the metal pipe that comes off the motor up through the wire arm fixing but there was a black plastic nozzle inside that metal pipe that's broken off :/ I don't even know what to ask for!
Thanks given by:
just ask on here for a second hand rear wiper motor...someone will have one.
Thanks given by:
Thanks just like I said, it might not be the actual motor I need. Hence my message on here trying to find out
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2017, 06:32 PM)Sezzy Wrote: Thanks just like I said, it might not be the actual motor I need. Hence my message on here trying to find out
Will be easier to just change the whole thing tbh.. Cheap enough anyway

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Does it definitely come with it then?
Thanks given by:
Check the rely attached mine is off removed relay n is heavily corroded
Thanks given by:
Little late tot he party but I hope this helps someone down the line!

Please find below photographs of the differences between Hatchback and ESTATE Rear Wiper Motors. I made the mistake of buying a Hatchback one myself so I hope this prevents others from making the same mistake:

Then followed by the correct motor, the BELOW Photo is for an ESTATE variant tailgate, the major difference is that is has three insertion holes instead of two.

Your best bet in finding these motors will unfortunately be second hand / used ones from scrappies or ebay etc. They don't exactly come cheap and you are taking a bit of a gamble that it's in good working order. I paid about £50 for mine from a scrapper trading on ebay. If you don't any screws to actually affix the motor in to your boot, you can pick up a pack of WINGNUTS from your local DIY store. You only need 3.

If your buying from scratch you will also need a wiper arm 6429Q5, I think you need a 7" wiper blade, just pop in your reg number on most car part websites to confirm:

And if your wiper arm does not come with a little tidy cover on it, you can get one separately under part number 6422.34

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear washer feed pipe. narnienogs 6 1,498 12-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Last Post: MiiTCH