AVO GTZ Coilovers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVO GTZ Coilovers
Smile 
Hello guys !

I'm about to buy a set of AVO GTZ coilovers for my 306 S16 and I needed someone who can tell me if they are good or not ? Or is better get Kw V1 that as not damping adjustment ?

Or any other option my budget is around £600

And what about the top mounts ? Stick to the oem new ones ?

Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
I would stick to Bilstein or KW.

don't worry about adjustment, you never need to play with it.

oem top mounts work fine for most, especially with standard diameter springs, with small diameter you can use spherical bearing mounts and add more camber and castor, but not needed for a road car really.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(28-05-2017, 02:21 PM)welshpug Wrote: I would stick to Bilstein or KW.

don't worry about adjustment, you never need to play with it.

oem top mounts work fine for most, especially with standard diameter springs, with small diameter you can use spherical bearing mounts and add more camber and castor, but not needed for a road car really.

My setup is for fast roads and some trackdays. The S16 is not my daily yet. Kw is expensive but worth it over the AVO ?
Thanks given by:
Don't do it! I've replaced my avo gtzs with a full bilstein shcok and spring setup and it's a million times better! Save your money and get a better setup!
Thanks given by:
(29-05-2017, 05:36 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Don't do it! I've replaced my avo gtzs with a full bilstein shcok and spring setup and it's a million times better! Save your money and get a better setup!

Thanks !!! I've been waiting for you actually because i saw your post on avo's a long time ago Rofl

The Kw V1 are good ? I wanted coilovers just because for the ride height adjustment so I can go higher or lower.
Thanks given by:
(29-05-2017, 08:51 PM)Pingaz Wrote:
(29-05-2017, 05:36 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Don't do it! I've replaced my avo gtzs with a full bilstein shcok and spring setup and it's a million times better! Save your money and get a better setup!

Thanks !!! I've been waiting for you actually because i saw your post on avo's a long time ago  Rofl

The Kw V1 are good ? I wanted coilovers just because for the ride height adjustment so I can go higher or lower.

I have no experience of them but they arent exactly a budget coilover so I should hope they are good. I was worried about ride height adjustment with the bilstein setup but in reality it sits just right. I would seriously recommend the bilsteins as I dont think you would get the equivalent from coilovers without spending at least a grand!
Thanks given by:
(29-05-2017, 08:59 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(29-05-2017, 08:51 PM)Pingaz Wrote:

Thanks !!! I've been waiting for you actually because i saw your post on avo's a long time ago  Rofl

I have no experience of them but they arent exactly a budget coilover so I should hope they are good. I was worried about ride height adjustment with the bilstein setup but in reality it sits just right. I would seriously recommend the bilsteins as I dont think you would get the equivalent from coilovers without spending at least a grand!

You are running bilsteins b8 with eibach springs ? -30mm drop ? It's good for track too ?

probably will give Kw a try, for the price I would imagine they are very good ! I'll send you a PM to ask you a question
Thanks given by: