Selling up :( NEW items

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling up :( NEW items
New items added
Also new pictures for old items (cleaned the wheels etc..)

ITEMS ON GUMTREE here's the link to my ads.... https://www.gumtree.com/sellerads/1287818841?page=1

Couple of items left to add will do that tomorrow....
Thanks given by:
Do the brembos fit under the 1.2s?

On gumtree the bonnet is fibreglass but on the first page here its kevlar. Which is it? How does the peugeot badge attach?
Thanks given by:
(21-02-2018, 04:55 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Do the brembos fit under the 1.2s?

Yeah have to be 16"

On gumtree the bonnet is fibreglass but on the first page here its kevlar. Which is it? How does the peugeot badge attach?

Yeah have to be 16" though...

Thanks for pointing that out... that what you get for asking your girlfriend to post your ads on gumtree Dodgy Rofl  . It's kevlar, I have also updated the gum tree ad.

We were planning to bond the badge on as there was no locating hole for it to bolt to, but never got around to it.

Hope that clears a little up for you.
Thanks given by:
Hi,

You've two cambelt kits for sale, how old are they and is either of them an earlier 136 tooth one? What brand is the waterpump?

Is the aux belt for AC cars or non-ac with manual tensioner/rallye setup?
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2018, 09:58 PM)RetroPug Wrote: Hi,

You've two cambelt kits for sale, how old are they and is either of them an earlier 136 tooth one? What brand is the waterpump?

Hi mate... the continental kit has gone... the brand and part no for the other one I will find tomorrow for you bud Smile

Think the aux belt will be for rallye set up, but will get the part no tomorrow for that as well bud Smile
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2018, 08:21 PM)Lwilliams Wrote:

Hi mate... the continental kit has gone... the brand and part no for the other one I will find tomorrow for you bud Smile

Think the aux belt will be for rallye set up, but will get the part no tomorrow for that as well bud Smile

Ok yes please, I have a ph.1 non AC.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2018, 10:17 PM)RetroPug Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 08:21 PM)Lwilliams Wrote:

Ok yes please, I have a ph.1 non AC.
 PM'd Smile

Thanks given by:
Bit of an error.... still have the continental one.... its the Dayco one that has gone
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pugfest Items for sale 07/07 Prices added Anton 12 3,042 08-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Anton
  FOR SALE: Few items for sale C2K 6 2,016 09-05-2014, 06:32 AM
Last Post: C2K
  Breaking: items for sale (Breaking) Diggers 6 2,697 07-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Diggers