Selling up :( NEW items

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling up :( NEW items
Hi all,

Disappointed to say I'll be selling all stuff 306  Sad . Moving on to renault we bought a motorsport company's clio 197 road race car for the michelin series.

I wont be posting things right away as this gives me time, along with other members time to get cash together etc..

16" Team Dynamic 1.2 Direct fitment no spacers needed. 2 of the wheels are in very good condition other 2 have slight scratches (as seen in pictures) Overall in good condition. Fitted with R888's (sg compound = soft). 2 have good tread left,m the other 2 you can get a trackday out of them if fitted on the rear. Along with the 4 already fitted, there will be another 2 with better tread sold with them (GG Compound = Mediums) £600

If there is anything you can think of that you would want from the car that we may have please just ask Smile

Any questions feel free to ask
Thanks given by:
Please can you post some pictures? I would like to see the windows but most interested in the diff and bonnet! Will be interested in details of the high boost stuff as well. Sorry to hear youre leaving 306 life :'(
Thanks given by:
strut brace please
Thanks given by:
Bonnet sounds good
306 Rallye giving people a surprise because they think shes a 1.6 ;-) Silly people
Thanks given by:
"16 Team Dynamic 1.2, Gloss Black, in average condition (dirty in pics same as the matt black ones) Direct fitment no spacers. 4 Tyres the tread is like new, they are very good tyres one of the best yokohama make AD08's
£600

Thanks given by:
PM'd about seats
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
2002 - Silver 206 1.4 HDi LX
Thanks given by:
what phase is that bonnet from?
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Bumper £30 Works well with bonnet, spent loads of time fixing the headlight outers to the bumper and cutting a cold air feed out... only 4 bolts for the whole front end to come off which is nice. 

(SEE FLICKR LINK BELOW FOR BUMPER)

Kevlar bonnet, Holes previously filled in as the aerocatch holes were in a odd place, the new place fits nicely with the slam panel (see picture). The slam panel can also be given away with the bonnet if required. The bonnet has the genuine aerocatches fitted also sold with the bonnet (£50 new).

£160 with the bonnet and catches

Not sure on the make maybe nissin? Bought new only run a few track days with it, had no problems think we paid ~£120?

£50

Thanks given by:
no worries. Pics when you can Smile
Thanks given by:
Megane 225 Brembos with 310mm discs and brackets to fit made by pendulum also had braided hoses. Will need new pads but no leaks worked perfect on track.
£550

Rear braided hoses £30

Thanks given by:
(02-06-2017, 06:27 AM)Lwilliams Wrote: This will be for sale now guys, will get down my dad's garage when we both have a day off clean it up, sort stuff out and add pictures and prices.

sure. I keep checking this thread so post up when you get round to it Smile
Thanks given by:
Can you possible post the kevlar bonnet and is the strut brace still available?
Thanks given by:
Sorted out the garage today so will put pictures and prices up shortly (either tomorrow or monday). Seat's I didn't realize my dad wanted to keep (passenger seat in the new car etc...) so seat's are not up for sale everything else is.

Anything can be taken to FCS, if you're not going FCS I would prefer big stuff being collected. Anything smaller I will post.
Thanks given by:
2x Front wheel arch liners, good condition
£30

New wheel bolts
£10

Bottom engine stabilizer, with the extra fork bit sold by baker bm. Worked very well on track
£40

Baker bm GrpA Rear mount kit £120 / Vibra technics Top mount £70

Compbrake bias valve
£10

Baker bm gear linkages
£20

Thanks given by:
The brakes fit under 15s?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2017, 04:08 PM)Orta Wrote: The brakes fit under 15s?

They fit under some 15's from what I remember. I know welshpug knows most of the combo's with brakes, so perhaps he can comment here.
Thanks given by:
they need a bit of material removal but yes they go under sl434's without any spacers, also a 6" compomotive mo at et19 with a 10mm spacer.
would imagine a 7" et15 or 10 mo wouldn't need a spacer.

i tried a pro race 1 but did not realise that they were not direct fit, they probably would have been fine spacered to pug offset, I do now have pug offset ones but not tried them yet, I have 290mm alcons instead.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
I'll take the spoiler if it's going. I guess you just bond it on?
Collect at fcs all good.

cheers
Thanks given by:
Messaged about the diff. No longer have dibs on the bonnet and windows. Smile
Thanks given by:
        6 x clone wheels with varied tyres on, the alloys themselves are not in bad condition can be used if your not to fussy:
£100?

Cambelt kit
£80

Gti Drive Shafts £10

Aux belt
£10

Thanks given by:
Roller bearing wishbone bushes and solid rear mounts. How much posted
Thanks given by:
Rich W roller bearing wishbone arms along with the double strut brace and steering rack not sure if it's a 2.4 vts powder coated in blue:

£200

Also have the a/c delete setup 
£50?

Pictures up soon

Rich w bottom pulley £60

Everything can be taken to FCS, if it's not gone by then it will be going up on ebay.
Thanks given by:
Would you sell the lower brace on its own ?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I would but I think fatlapit has dibs, I'd only wana sell if the rest was sold also....
Thanks given by:
can I have the front arch liners please?
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
I am trying to get a phase 1 FG bonnet but I might take the rough one and trim it as a temporary measure if it is still around at FCS. I may or may not be going but I don't live too far from it so could probably get it off of you. I'll let you know.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2017, 04:37 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: can I have the front arch liners please?

Yeah no problem mate, you going fcs?

(08-07-2017, 10:19 PM)RetroPug Wrote: I am trying to get a phase 1 FG bonnet but I might take the rough one and trim it as a temporary measure if it is still around at FCS. I may or may not be going but I don't live too far from it so could probably get it off of you. I'll let you know.

Yeah that's fine bud... I'll see you then if you're there I'll pm you my number
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2017, 05:23 AM)Lwilliams Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 04:37 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: can I have the front arch liners please?

Yeah no problem mate, you going fcs?

(08-07-2017, 10:19 PM)RetroPug Wrote: I am trying to get a phase 1 FG bonnet but I might take the rough one and trim it as a temporary measure if it is still around at FCS. I may or may not be going but I don't live too far from it so could probably get it off of you. I'll let you know.

Yeah that's fine bud... I'll see you then if you're there I'll pm you my number

alas, no. willing to pay postage tho'
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
BUMP

taking offers?
Thanks given by:
Got any other parts that aren't listed? What front struts was the car running on?
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pugfest Items for sale 07/07 Prices added Anton 12 3,046 08-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Anton
  FOR SALE: Few items for sale C2K 6 2,019 09-05-2014, 06:32 AM
Last Post: C2K
  Breaking: items for sale (Breaking) Diggers 6 2,721 07-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Diggers