Proctas Address?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proctas Address?
Hi All,

Procta hasnt been on here for ages since he fell out of love with his metro which is unfortunate as he was the sole provider of metro updates on a 306 forum. Anyway... he won "Crash of the year 2016" for driving said metro into the wall of his own house.

Now as much as he hasnt replied to my PMs asking for his address I do want to give him his rediculous medal. If anyone could provide me with his address it would be much appreciated otherwise the medal will simply sit in my drawer and then one day make it into the bin... which would be most unfortunate as they werent the cheapest and he earnt it!

So far i have narrowed it down to... Sunderland... England...

Sam
Thanks given by:
he's on facebook now Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Bit disappointing this thread. I was hoping there was some sort of drama and someone wanted to pop round his house to fill him in but this is just mundane Sad
Thanks given by:
(20-05-2017, 10:57 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Bit disappointing this thread. I was hoping there was some sort of drama and someone wanted to pop round his house to fill him in but this is just mundane Sad

Sorry a 306 forum doesn't have quite as much action as you see in the force. Why don't you piss off back to lon-don.

Everyone and their mums is packing round here.
 Really, like who?
306 owners...
Who else?
306 owners mums.
Thanks given by:
Rofl Rofl Rofl Heart
Thanks given by:
Best thread ever - needs a medal of its own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks given by:
bump. whats his name on fb?
Thanks given by:
sent it you in the group message mate
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proctas Defender procta 81 21,757 25-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Last Post: procta
  proctas been De 306d as of today procta 4 2,657 09-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post: procta
Information Strictly Derv max tait sicomori's address anyone?? Mattcheese31 3 1,952 29-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Last Post: strictly_perv