Incorrect parts from breaker

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incorrect parts from breaker
Bought a glovebox and wheelarch liner from a breaker I contacted via Ebay.

Looked at them today, in a view to fitting them, and hes sent a phase 1 glovebox (not phase 3) and something which is plastic but isnt a rear wheelarch liner.

Clearly I want a refund, but will I have to cough up to return these items to him?

Advice needed please!
Thanks given by:
Should be covered by returns if he offers it?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Paid with PayPal? If so your covered with them. Breaker should cover the postage to send back as he has supplie incorrect parts
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
if you bought outside ebay i bet he says go away but not quite so polite

good luck
Thanks given by:
Paid with my debit card over the phone (in hindsight, not a good idea)

I only found them on ebay, I didnt go through the site to buy the parts.

If he refuses to refund, im thinking i've lost my £45! (note that that price was for a rear wiper motor as well, which he didnt have and said he would issue a refund for, which he hasnt!)
Thanks given by:
cully Wrote:if you bought outside ebay i bet he says go away but not quite so polite

good luck

im guessing this will be the response TBH!
Thanks given by:
if you dont get refunded then go and see him, twwat him over the head with the glove box, call him a stupid knob end and walk off. might as well get something for your money. :dance:
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Unless they state YOU have to pay for returns costs then by eBay rules the seller is obligated to pay for returns, i had a similar issue with a handbrake cable i bought from eBay
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:if you dont get refunded then go and see him, twwat him over the head with the glove box, call him a stupid knob end and walk off. might as well get something for your money. :dance:

Not a single guy though, the facebook page shows a big site and lots of polish text. So hes probably got lots of large polish people working for him at 12p an hour.

Ive already been promised a refund for the wiper motor which they didnt have(this hasnt happened), so im a bit reluctant to send the parts back before a refund appears tbh.
Thanks given by:
Contact your debit card provider and say it was an authorised payment, you should get a refund with 21 days...hopefully
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
45 quid! Christ! I would have sold you that lot for £30! And i would have sent the right parts! D:
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:45 quid! Christ! I would have sold you that lot for £30! And i would have sent the right parts! D:

sam do you have a unbent fuse cover for sale?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:45 quid! Christ! I would have sold you that lot for £30! And i would have sent the right parts! D:

Do you have a P3 glovebox, rear passengerside wheel arch liner and a estate rear wiper motor?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap breaker bar lolsteve 43 6,569 12-10-2016, 10:19 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Decent 306 Breaker - Autobreak Toms306 13 3,899 08-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Last Post: thebluepearl