Finally get round to it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally get round to it

Hello peep's 
been on here about 2weeks now, but today I finally picked up my 306 hdi.
Not a bad little car, can't wait to start playing with it ? 
Glad to be part of the club
Thanks given by:
welcome along. good to see another 3 door being saved. any plans for it or just a tidy up
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2017, 05:00 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: welcome along. good to see another 3 door being saved. any plans for it or just a tidy up

Cheers pal, I'm going to tidy it up to start with, but also looking at doing everything for stage 2 if I can source everything cheap enough so the wife doesn't find out haha
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club, looks tidy Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Cheers pal, it's not to bad, needs a little TLC and the wheels refurbing but I'm happy with it ??
Thanks given by:
3dr are getting so hard to find, looks like a good one Smile
Thanks given by:
Cheers, just peeling lacquer on passenger rear 1/4, and a few other little niggles I'm starting to come across, I like it tho lol
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum, nice looking car, is it moonstone or silver - hard to tell from that shot?
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

Thanks given by:
Could be moonstone, I've had it next to a silver one and there a different colour, wasn't to sure what you called the colour lol
Thanks given by: