How much would this exhaust sell for? And best brand of standard exhaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much would this exhaust sell for? And best brand of standard exhaust?
Hi All,

I have currently got a totally straight through 2.5" stainless exhaust. The front have to where the normal cat ended is mandrel bent and tig welded. The rear half is normal bends, and mig welded I think. Doesn't seem to have rusted much at all though!

It has a cat lookalike in the front section and a resonator at the rear of the car (straight through inside though I'm pretty sure)

Any idea how much I could sell all that for?

The second question really is what brand of standard exhaust would be best to get? I have heard Bosal are good I think?

Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
I heard that about Bosal to and bought a full system. The centre box, pipe goes in at 2" but you can see the pipe goes smaller in the box. The rear section, the tip sticks out a couple of inches and the chrome is poor quality and started to rust straight away.

So my advise would be to not get a Bosal for a 306.

I'm still looking for a good quality system for my car.

I've bought a full system from the dealers for the '6 but the you can't get the original centre for the HDI from the dealers any more and it would be expensive if it was.
Thanks given by:
Ive went completely ECP, been on a year and its been fine and doesnt fit too badly, hit and miss on the quality though, but for £20-25 a box you cant complain! Sounds like an aeroplane taking off when you boot it apparently lol
Going to probably see how much Jonny/Poodle ie Dervdevelopments want for an exhuast for my next one, quiet and stainless ideally.

Re exhaust worth, probably not much tbh.
Thanks given by:
Can't remember where I heard it but I am pretty sure if a diesel sounds like a rushing noise at the exhaust it's because the exhaust is causing too much restriction. What has yours been mapped to? Smile
Thanks given by:
Just a normal stage 1 Jack, goes well for what it is and the one or two on here who have been in it agree
Thanks given by:
(23-04-2017, 01:29 PM)MY95 Wrote: Ive went completely ECP, been on a year and its been fine and doesnt fit too badly, hit and miss on the quality though, but for £20-25 a box you cant complain! Sounds like an aeroplane taking off when you boot it apparently lol
Going to probably see how much Jonny/Poodle ie Dervdevelopments want for an exhuast for my next one, quiet and stainless ideally.

Re exhaust worth, probably not much tbh.

i went the "obnoxiously loud" and stainless haha...   the final silencer looks like someone wrapped a peice of tinfoil around a straight pipe haha

sounded amazing tho,
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by: MY95
I'd say £60-100
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member advice on straight through exhaust Toby10000 1 1,045 14-11-2019, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Martin306
  Bonnet Exhaust exhaust legalities? dr_jekyll 13 3,792 10-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Last Post: wainwrightj
  Exhaust for berlingo 2.0hdi 205diesel 4 1,624 08-10-2018, 08:45 PM
Last Post: riw@mail.com