phase 3 306 xud converted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: phase 3 306 xud converted
So here we have my phase 3 converted xud. The engine used was out of my other 5 door phase 1 that got written off. So its had all the phase ones bits fitted including a bosch pump. running the standard k14 turbo. engine had done about 100,000 can prove with mot history of the donor vehicle. has had a cambelt done as well.  very good condition car a few blemishes but nothing major. Rev counter does not work unfortunately. Very good condition half leather interior with meridian 4 spoke wheel in good condition. Can come on the cylones if price is high enough if not i have another set of meridian wheels with it. All tyres are good on both sets. Boost gauge with 3d printed gauge holder from Sam and tim turbo boost gauge. Recent work includes heater matrix, Genuine rear pads and trw discs, genuine p bushs, anti roll bar links, a second hand refurbed axle with no camber on. has got a back box on it as well. New windscreen. Mot till the 18th of august. Genuine reason for sale wanted a car with air con again. Based in bury st edmunds. Any questions or queries drop me a message or comment.
Looking for around £700 obviously negotiable. This is genuinely a buy and drive car nothing needs doing at the moment.  

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Seen this car in person. Its decent and good for anyone looking to run veg Tongue
Thanks given by:
Tidy looking car. GLWTS.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
So i managed to get some better pictures now. 

obviously open to offers as well i know its priced a tad high

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
link to gumtree ad now https://www.gumtree.com/p/peugeot/306-hd...1231750327
Thanks given by:
Sold to forum member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(23-04-2017, 07:38 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Sold to forum member.

Ideal great news. Surprised it took so long to sell tbh
Thanks given by:
Well the dude that got it got a cracking deal with the amount of money and good quality parts on it to be fair. I hope it does him well.

Thanks given by:
Is it a regular on here that bought it?
Thanks given by:
Yeah his well known, hopefully he will say something soon as well.

Thanks given by:
I feel as if there are beans to be spilt Tongue
Thanks given by:
I bought it.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2017, 05:49 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: I bought it.

You enjoying it man??
Thanks given by:
I bought it.
Thanks given by:
No it was meeeeeeeeeee!!!
Thanks given by: