its friday on merseyside

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its friday on merseyside
fri;  a day of 4 different meetings in work, so charged my phone fully and downloaded a game called "one more brick"---should see me through the day.

sat;  refit headlining on 306 (left in mates garage last week)

sun;  clean cars get ready for a weeks hols coming up.
Thanks given by:
Nice to see some fellow merseyside owner on here , work for me Friday and weekend on car?
Thanks given by:
Fri: work till 3pm
Sat: Combe action day
Sun: bum around maybe off to the moors

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
shit son. Its friday here as well!

Friday: work and then sailing club meeting after
Saturday: castle combe spring action day in the rallye. Taking dad and hopefully getting track time once there!
Sunday: need to get stuff finished at the sailing club as racing starts next week!
Thanks given by:
Friday. Welding 300m of chain conveyor together in a frozen chicken factory. Welding mask keeps fogging up with the temperature difference lol. Soon as I'm finished here back to base to load the mini up ready for the weekend 

Saturday: early start to tow the mini down to Silverstone, setup the garage, spanner check etc. Go for a beer 

Sunday: another early start for scrutineering at 7 then noise test. Qualifying in the early afternoon then 3 hour race. I'll be on pit crew praying all the winter modifications have paid off
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Today - helped a friend get his boat to the Loch (Loch Earn) - then helped him rig the mast and launch the damn thing !
We then had outboard motor failure as we left the jetty and Rog had to sail us onto the mooring boy,he got us next to the buoy on the 3rd attempt and I managed to get hold of the mooring rope with the boat hook to tie us on (first time for me - his usual crew [the wife] had crocked her back).

Tomorrow - probably walk an old railway path if weather ok.

Sun - dunno yet Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  its friday on merseyside daddyfixit 8 1,171 11-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Ben_w
  its friday on merseyside daddyfixit 13 2,639 11-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Iceman299