Drivers Vent Gauge Holders

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Drivers Vent Gauge Holders
Hi All,

After almost a year of development finally Im happy with the design of these and can now offer them for sale. These replace the original vent but still allow air to pass through them. These can still be adjusted vertically (if the gauge isnt too heavy) and require no removal of the air ducting (if your gauge isnt too long). Printed in black ABS which is stronger than the usual PLA material.

These are available for £11 posted each in a straight off the printer state but can be sanded and brushed with acetone for a smoother finish. This is a relatively high cost for a 3D printed part as I am trying to cover the cost of the four £40 prototypes I bought before buying my own printer!

Please send payment via PayPal by gift to Samuel.rowell@hotmail.co.uk including your address in the message field. Or pm me!

If you need anything else please let me know.
Thanks given by:
[Image: b1d621fc76cb89c499c72d91b3099a60.jpg]

These are the dogs dangles, the bees knees. Am I overselling this?

These are infact awesome though. Prefect fit, retain the air flow. The only thing i would say is make sure you take the whole vent out first as it makes life 100 times easier.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
nice idea Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I'll have one please pal.
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
Thanks given by:
for what size gauge?

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Standard 52mm

(24-03-2017, 11:49 PM)306pc Wrote: I'll have one please pal.

Give me a pm and I can sort things out.

Sam
Thanks given by:
Posted to ni?
Thanks given by:
(27-03-2017, 08:12 AM)Esmyth124 Wrote: Posted to ni?

can do. Ill have to see how much extra it is so if you pay the £12 and are okay to pay whatever extra I find then yeh we can do it like that.
Thanks given by:
postage to northern ireland is the same as mainland UK Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(27-03-2017, 11:54 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: postage to northern ireland is the same as mainland UK Smile

did wonder. Im sure itll be fine then!
Thanks given by:
Bump. These are selling well over facebook. Currently have 5 in stock.
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2017, 10:11 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Bump. These are selling well over facebook. Currently have 5 in stock.

put my name donw for one please Smile
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Received and posted! Smile
Thanks given by:
Sam, if i send you my existing 205 vents - what's the chance you'd be able to cut and slot these in to hold two 52mm gauges?
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
If you send me them I can try to design 3d printed parts yes but may take a few months!
Thanks given by:
arrived today. nifty! Smile
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Get a picture up when its fitted! Remember you can sand the face of it down to smooth it out.
Thanks given by:
Bump! One in dum dums car!

[Image: New%20boost%20gauge%20fitted_zpshrfat50i.jpg]
Thanks given by:
next car session may be next B/H
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Just throwing an idea into your head if you haven't already thought of it but what about a similar design but for the centre vents? Maybes not with vertical adjustment of two individually but maybes as one whole unit with two pods spaces?
Love the design of drivers side one, making me think of a gauge to buy just to buy your vent gauge holder but not sure what gauge to buy for a GTi6, oil pressure maybes?
Thanks given by:
So I have thought of that but haven't got round to it. What I do currently have in the works is a 3 gauge pod that fits where the radio goes complete with the surround to fit that space properly. Issue is it takes 6 hours to print! Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2017, 11:14 PM)Eeyore Wrote: So I have thought of that but haven't got round to it. What I do currently have in the works is a 3 gauge pod that fits where the radio goes complete with the surround to fit that space properly. Issue is it takes 6 hours to print! Smile

Sounds good! Although if like me you use your 306 daily, no music kinda sucks haha
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2017, 12:21 AM)Chris HDI Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 11:14 PM)Eeyore Wrote: So I have thought of that but haven't got round to it. What I do currently have in the works is a 3 gauge pod that fits where the radio goes complete with the surround to fit that space properly. Issue is it takes 6 hours to print! Smile

Sounds good! Although if like me you use your 306 daily, no music kinda sucks haha

yeh more for the track car kind of user. You can relocate the radio down to the cd holder area in the lower centre console. the standard loom is long enough.
Thanks given by:

wouldn't bother mate, you can buy three gauge, single din units as it is for a tenner off ebay Smile

mine here Smile
Thanks given by:
yeh so puglove for example has one but wants something more custom and oem looking. Each to their own.
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2017, 10:58 AM)Eeyore Wrote: yeh so puglove for example has one but wants something more custom and oem looking. Each to their own.

yeah just giving you the heads up mate, if you want to do it fair play, just wanted to make sure you knew they were available in some form Smile
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2017, 09:47 PM)Do all that great work then put the guage in on the piss. Eeyore Wrote: Bump! One in dum dums car!

Thanks given by:
(04-05-2017, 11:11 AM)fatlapit Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 09:47 PM)Do all that great work then put the guage in on the piss. Eeyore Wrote: Bump! One in dum dums car!

they used to do that back iin the '60's. when F1 cars were still analog Itwasntme
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Ive got 3 original gauges from a audi quattro turbo 20v 1980s.

This just reminded me that I've got these from years ago.
Thanks given by:
Bump. ive got three of these ready to go!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drivers Side Boost Gauge Holder ct-hdi 8 2,620 01-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Last Post: ct-hdi
  Naca duct bonnet vent. Stef205 0 1,010 21-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Stef205
  Parts for sale, vent gauge holder, bosch pump, mani adaptor Nath140889 50 7,974 18-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Nath140889