It's Friday!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friday!
Friday : work until half 1, I've got 3 pairs of darrian gtr fuel tanks to finish off, then a few shitty jobs at our old house the landlord wants doing before we get our deposit back 

Saturday: workshop day! 

Sunday: clean the van if the weather holds out
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
fri; day out on a factory tour at Morgan cars

sat; 2 services/ mots

sun; nothing I hope
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2017, 07:27 AM)daddyfixit Wrote: fri;  day out on a factory tour at Morgan cars

sat;  2 services/ mots

sun; nothing I hope

Only a few miles away from me and Matt if you're in Malvern
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
A friend (very local!) has brought two very shit 306 dturbo's for a rather cheap price, so we are going to try and make one good one out of the pair, and fit fog lights to the 205 today and Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2017, 08:14 AM)Eskiiboi Wrote: A friend (very local!) has brought two very shit 306 dturbo's for a rather cheap price, so we are going to try and make one good one out of the pair, and fit fog lights to the 205 today and Sunday

Anyone I know? 

Quite a good Peugeot scene going on in town at the moment and I only have the van at the moment lol
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Ollie v-t? Wouldn't of thought so though

Haha I know mate, it's funny. These were too good to pass up on, neither of them are spot on but we can make a good one out of one, and have two cars worth of spares to flog with the other!

You mean the van is the only thing drivable haha

Thanks given by:
Friday... Work... Sailing meeting
Saturday.... Diy at the sailing club and a birthday party in the evening.
Sunday... Selling a boat.
Thanks given by:
Fri: Work followed by some landrover / saxo shenanigans

Sat: Rare weekend off work! family stuff & relaxing ahoy!

Sun: Mothers day so will be treating the Mrs (on behalf of the toddler) pop over and see my own mother briefly and then probably grab a takeaway with the in laws.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Friday - work u til 2, hightail it to Corby to pick up some bits for work and handover some stuff to a colleague. Currently on the sofa celebrating cider o clock.....Such a fine hour then out for a curry and beers with some good chums.

Saturday Test drive a new Audi A3 as I'm probably getting one for a company car. Invited to the olds Saturday night for dinner and stop over.

Sunday - Wash the insignia, throw water at the hire car, cook Sunday dinner for the outlaws and probably boot up the laptop and fool some work.later.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2017, 06:17 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Friday - work u til 2, hightail it to Corby to pick up some bits for work and handover some stuff to a colleague. Currently on the sofa celebrating cider o clock.....Such a fine hour then out for a curry and beers with some good chums.

Saturday Test drive a new Audi A3 as I'm probably getting one for a company car. Invited to the olds Saturday night for dinner and stop over.

Sunday - Wash the insignia, throw water at the hire car, cook Sunday dinner for the outlaws and probably boot up the laptop and fool some work.later.

How did the trip to audi go? ninja lol
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
You saw my facebook post then....

Audi Leicester are a bunch of massive c0cks. Went in , explained id be getting a company car, wanted an A3, would be via Lex Autolease...

Looked at me like i was something unsavoury on the bottom of their shoe, gave me a business card with a name scribbled on it for the 'company car' bloke who only works Mon - Fri, gave me a brochure and pretty much told me to do one. Nobs.

Rang Lex this afternoon to see if they could organise a test drive/overnight trial of one. Not a problem.for them.so just waiting on a call back now.
Thanks given by:
(27-03-2017, 04:54 PM)Ben_w Wrote: You saw my facebook post then....

Audi Leicester are a bunch of massive c0cks. Went in , explained id be getting a company car, wanted an A3, would be via Lex Autolease...

Looked at me like i was something unsavoury on the bottom of their shoe, gave me a business card with a name scribbled on it for the 'company car' bloke who only works Mon - Fri, gave me a brochure and pretty much told me to do one. Nobs.

Rang Lex this afternoon to see if they could organise a test drive/overnight trial of one. Not a problem.for them.so just waiting on a call back now.

trouble is as a salesman whilst we are sat with you goi g over a car that you won't be buying from us we miss out on dealing with actual people that will be putting money in our pocket .
the way to do is be vague on how you will be paying .
Thanks given by:
(27-03-2017, 04:54 PM)Ben_w Wrote: You saw my facebook post then....

Couldn't help but ask Tongue

Sounds like they aren't interested, go somewhere that make the effort Smile
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I just rang Lex. They are sorting me out an A3 for 48 hours
Thanks given by: