Super cheap tool set link

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super cheap tool set link
Nothing here yet :/

"Hello srowell3,

The seller has asked Customer Support to review this case and make a final decision.

We'll review the details of this case, including messages sent in the Resolution Centre and emails sent through eBay between you and the seller. If we have questions, we'll get in touch with you. We'll get back to you within 48 hours.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Centre."
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2017, 10:12 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Nothing here yet :/

"Hello srowell3,

The seller has asked Customer Support to review this case and make a final decision.

We'll review the details of this case, including messages sent in the Resolution Centre and emails sent through eBay between you and the seller. If we have questions, we'll get in touch with you. We'll get back to you within 48 hours.

You can view the details of this case in the Resolution Centre."

I had the same, If you click the yellow view details button in the email it should take you to a page that shows you the outcome of the case Smile
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
2002 - Silver 206 1.4 HDi LX
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2017, 10:03 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Yeah got refunded. This is why i chaced it at the end of the day. Once won a turbo for £1.80 on there and got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won a turbo for cheap once too...I got sent just the cold side. Seller claimed it was a turbo, clearly a retard. That refund was easy.
Thanks given by:
ah cheers wainwright

"eBay Customer Service has refunded you through PayPal.
We've initiated a refund of £ 12.95 back to the PayPal funding source that you used to purchase the item. Please allow 48 hours for the refund to process.

Final decision:This case was found in your favour."
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WIW: 306 Super High Boost Lwilliams 9 2,364 10-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Chris HDI
  Tool Box Talk cully 22 5,451 26-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Frosty
  Tool Kit for boot bigcheez2k3 28 6,218 08-05-2016, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Seb_Ryan