It be friday!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It be friday!
Its that fantastic time of the week again...

Today: working then heading to the unit to get the red rallye ready to depart to its new home

Saturday: work til 1 then go pick trailer up, load red rallye for an early start sunday.

Sunday: early start with truck & trailer up to north wales to deliver the red rallye to its new owner :Smileopefully home in time for a roast and relax
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Friday: working
Satirday: working then home and working on the kingfisher
Sunday: day off family day. Probs go to a farm or something if its nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
fri; prepare for external auditor in work on monday

sat; 2 mots and a golf with pads on the metal

sun; nothing........................weathers meant to be crap ??
Thanks given by:
Today... Day off... Servicing the speedboat and mor trailer things. Sailing meeting and packing for a weekend of racing at Datchet water.

Sat sun... Driving to London, setting up the boat and 4 races per day for two days. Looking windy and not been out for a while so not feeling very optimistic.
Thanks given by:
Pretty good day, pretty decent drive home considering it was Friday rush hour. Was as quick as it could be!

Now ciders, snacks and Episode 15 of project Binky!
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
Yesterday: working to finish up a job I'd started last week ready to start a new contract on Monday, worked on the racing bini for a few hours to sort a load of wiring out 

Saturday: have a lie in for the first time in ages then spend a day at the workshop to make some progress with breaking the dturbo and give Matt a hand getting everything together for his rallye to go 

Sunday:  not sure yet
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(17-03-2017, 10:14 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Pretty good day, pretty decent drive home considering it was Friday rush hour. Was as quick as it could be!

Now ciders, snacks and Episode 15 of project Binky!

Who or what is project binky?

(18-03-2017, 07:52 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: Yesterday: working to finish up a job I'd started last week ready to start a new contract on Monday, worked on the racing bini for a few hours to sort a load of wiring out 

Saturday: have a lie in for the first time in ages then spend a day at the workshop to make some progress with breaking the dturbo and give Matt a hand getting everything together for his rallye to go 

Sunday:  not sure yet

Enjoy that lie in dude... i still havent figured how the heck we are getting the rallye actually ON the trailer yet lol
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Dude, seriously? You don't know what Project Binky is?????

Oh man.....as a car guy, you will love it. Two very funny blokes from bad obsession Motorsport, shoehorning a Celica turbo engine and drive train into an old mini and making some very funny video episodes along the way....Prepare to loose the rest of the day to YouTube. This is the latest episode but I'd suggest you start with the first one

https://youtu.be/hViplB84We4
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
(18-03-2017, 08:31 AM)Ben_w Wrote: Dude, seriously? You don't know what Project Binky is?????

Oh man.....as a car guy, you will love it. Two very funny blokes from bad obsession Motorsport, shoehorning a Celica turbo engine and drive train into an old mini and making some very funny video episodes along the way....Prepare to loose the rest of the day to YouTube. This is the latest episode but I'd suggest you start with the first one

https://youtu.be/hViplB84We4

Clicked the link.. first thing is a naked gun opening theme parody... Im hooked already lol
Team Cyril
Thanks given by: