Cyclone keyrings.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyclone keyrings.
I've got some cyclone-style (The curves are exaggerated a little to make them more obvious at the smaller scale, a caricature if you will) keyrings for sale, after making a few to stick on an RC car and getting pestered for them Big Grin
  They're 3d printed in black plastic and are 32mm diameter and approx 6mm thick.

They do have layer lines from the nature of the printing used, as they're built up in layers 0.16mm thick.

[Image: CycloneKeyrings2.jpg]

a buff with scotchbrite and primer knocks them down if you want them smoother however, here's one I quickly did with a coat of silver over the top:

[Image: CyclonePainted.jpg]

I only have 12 left at the minute, so first come first served - £2.50 bare or £6.50 smoothed, primed and painted silver.
Includes postage.
I could do custom colours to match your car, etc, but obviously that's a bit of a cost if it's only for one, but I will do them for orders of 4+
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
1 left Smile
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by: