Help and advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help and advice
Hey guys very new to this forum, I have a 1996 xtdt in blue and I need a new right wing and headlights, would a newer 306 wing work or if anyone has the parts I need would be great, cheers guys
Thanks given by:
You'll need one from another ph1, the front ends are different between the phases. Iirc it's mostly down to the headlight unit cutout.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I think I've got an headlight unit in my garage that is no use to me, not sure which side though, would you be interested?
Thanks given by:
The ph1 indicators will fit into ph1/2/3 wings, my morettes on ph3 hdi had ph1 indicators and they fit fine

I have heard that the wings themselves have a slightly different shape to them but not 100%
Thanks given by:
the wings will have different holes for the side trim for each phase. you can redrill them but not really the same. colour matches wont be spot on either. Either best to find someone breaking the same car as yours or to get a new wing and get it sprayed. Headlight bits should be readily available!
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys for the help anyone breaking one on here and yeah I would be interested in that light if it works and how much
Thanks given by: