Top Gear

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Gear
Just a heads up New Top Gear is on BBC 2 at 8:00pm.
Thanks given by:
Yeah ive got it recorded might watch it later this week if i get time
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Just watched it with Ruan. Better than the last series certainly but they still need to get rid of the celebs (I didn't know who anyone already on the lap board was) and they need to stop jumping about between segments/stories, it's f*cking annoying.
Thanks given by:
Matt leBlanc was the best thing about Top Gear, havent seen the new series but it cant be as bad as anything with that ginger bastard Chris Evans.
Also those celebs need to go.
Thanks given by:
I didn't think it was too bad. I liked the high mileage film, it felt more relaxed than when Evans had a go. Still felt a bit scripted in parts but then it is the first episode. Ive always liked the 'challenge' episodes because there is only so many time you can watch a presenter drive a £500k plus car round a track with out it becoming a little boring.

Also that jet wash was brilliant!
Thanks given by:
It was a car show.
There aren't many car shows on T.V these days so I tend to watch whatever isn't too annoying.
The episode i watched yesterday was fine, quite good even.
It was far better than last season and a lot better than nothing at all.

If I had spotted Eddie Jordan again though...
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by: