It's a nice car and runs really well.
When it hit 80k I had some bits done
Both wishbones and droplinks
Full service included all the belts and water pump
Brand new stage 3 black Diamond clutch
New stereo
New stainless exhaust
Rear arches cleaned out and undersealed

Apparently this is running a stage 1+ map to save the old clutch. I have a new mbc that just needs fitting and it's ready for a stage 2 map but the car go's well as it is. It drives nice and can get 700 to a tank easy. 

The bad points to it.
Needs 2 front tyres.
Slight rust in the boot due to the last owner removing the arch liners but I have purchased some for it.
The exhaust needs a slight adjustment as it catches a tad when turned off from Near the gearstick.
The smoothed bonnet is in need of replacing.
I will be sad to get rid of this as it's a good quick little car.
I have the mbc, rear spoiler to go with it. Hardly any rust on this car

Thanks given by:
missing the rub strip off the wing too, not sure on price but it does look nice, wheels are worth what £3-400 on their own Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Looks an honest car & advert Smile Do please put a price
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I don't know what it's worth tbh I put it on Gumtree for £1100 but I'm open to offers. Some people will say it's worth half that and some will say it's worth that. IIt's a bargain with the amount of work done and the fact you don't see many decent ones around
Thanks given by:
If it was me, I'd get a set of cyclones or something cheap, swap the tyres over and sell it for a grand and then sell the wheels separately
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Or if someone come with a grand they can have it haha
Thanks given by:
Thats really nice. Why does the bonnet need replacing? Ive got a smooth boot lid in diablo if anyone wanted it to complete the smooth look.
Thanks given by:
The bonnet looks good on that pic but it's not I don't have a good picture of it. Will try and get one

And this car has a folder full of receipts. I don't have proof of the timing belt being done but I can give you the info of the garage who did it
Thanks given by:
Spotted this on eBay says it's running a stage 2 map on there tho?

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262874951165

Thanks given by:
(01-03-2017, 07:35 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: Spotted this on eBay says it's running a stage 2 map on there tho?

Look at this on eBay  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262874951165

Yeah I've had people saying whats a stage 1+ so I just put it down as a stage 2 just with limited torque.
Thanks given by:
Someone got a bargain
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2017, 10:17 PM)tim 306td Wrote: Someone got a bargain

I would say so too. That's the thing with ebay i guess.
Thanks given by:
That seems reasonable money for that tbh, they're just not worth anything these days unless they're gti/rallye or an estate.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Well 306s are finished for me now. A waste of money unless it's a rallye or gti but I won't be coming back to them. I had my fun in this one it was a great car. And tbh I refused a higher offer to end the auction earlier I just got fed up of messers
Thanks given by: