What pressure does the LP pump run at

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What pressure does the LP pump run at
So does anyone know this? Or anyone know when the ecu will cut in limp mode. Trying to work a few things out and cant find any data on it
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
the low fuel pressure is triggerd by the hp pump but the lift pump runs at 37psi i think
Thanks given by:
The lift pump is regulated to 1.25bar within the fuel filter housing.

The ECU has no clue over the low pressure circuit, however if the low pressure circuit starts starving/dropping pressure, the HP pump will be starved also, which means it'll fail to make pressure. As stock there is a maximum ±250bar deviation allowed before a fault code is set.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Well ill have to see what pumps i can find that will make my life easier. Thanks for the info guys
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
what do you need to do? higher pressure lift? more flow? might be able to point you in a direction mate.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Just need to know what the standard ine runs ao i can measure it against another one i have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Iirc the pump itself runs at 3 bar, if you're testing it seperate from the fuel system. Otherwise as Ru says.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
the pump will typically run at whatever pressure the regulator is set at, so if you need more pressure then change the regulator.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for all the info guys. Ill test what i have and go from there
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2017, 05:01 PM)welshpug Wrote: the pump will typically run at whatever pressure the regulator is set at, so if you need more pressure then change the regulator.

This is a very valid point.  lol
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I dont require more pressure. I just neesed to know stats for testing purposes. As usual the forum has deliverd some stuff for me to look into

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cleaning low pressure pump pick up? JTaylor2005 7 1,643 08-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  306 hdi high pressure pump Dougieboy1 18 2,936 08-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  Upgraded fuel pump and pressure sensor JTaylor2005 18 4,146 04-12-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Poodle