Recommend an Angle Grinder

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend an Angle Grinder
There's also two types of Bosch and DeWalt.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
If you want a cheap one that's ok Ryobi 240v are worth a look at. Bosch seems to have dropped quality in recent years, their professional stuff was the make to have but the Makitas seem to have overtaken them recently ime.

The biggest difference with cutting and grinders is using the thin disks tbh. Any cheap nasty grinder will cut with decent thin disks. Just let the grinder do the cutting and they last too! Just don't rub the disk next to the centre as a mate of mine found out they make a pretty rapid frizbee that will do a circuit round the room before it stops!

If you can, always use a handle, you have far more control, especially if you aren't used to using them.

Got myself a 9 inch Makita out of a skip the ther day as it happens. New brushes 4 quid posted off ebay. Took me longer to put a new plug on it than it did to change the brushes to fix it. Bonus Smile Just need a diamond disk for it now.
Thanks given by:
Milwaukee professional stuff is good, friend works on oil rigs and sites in and around Alaska and swears by it.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Laser Torque Angle Gauge Toms306 18 3,029 21-04-2016, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Niall
  Angle grinders in Aldi Flynn 23 6,824 19-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Last Post: darrenjlobb