Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

New member from belfast here

been on the forums for sometime just never posted .

Anyway heres my HDI , I have a good amount of parts to put onto the car so I might start a project thread.

If anyone has any suggestion/ good mods to do to a HDI let me know ,

Thanks

Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club! Car looks great. Definitely get a project thread up and share your plans! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile Fellow HDI owner haha, is that china blue or astor grey? cant tell from the photo, looks very nice though! Whats the current spec? Well worth getting at least a stage 1 as they give the car the poke they need!
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2017, 12:34 PM)MY95 Wrote: Welcome Smile Fellow HDI owner haha, is that china blue or astor grey? cant tell from the photo, looks very nice though! Whats the current spec? Well worth getting at least a stage 1 as they give the car the poke they need!

Its a Chine blue HDI Year 2000,

its a dturbo HDI, so decent spec aircon ect,

no mods expect for 3 door half leather interior and an OMP Upper strut brace (lower one to come)

See attached pics of some mods to come  Blush    
Thanks given by:
some classic irish plates right there!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along - It's nice to see an Irish member's car which isn't on it's absolute arse
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2017, 01:07 PM)Eeyore Wrote: some classic irish plates right there!

Metro plates are the only number plates for 306 lol.

(23-02-2017, 01:12 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Welcome along - It's nice to see an Irish member's car which isn't on it's absolute arse

I do want it to be lowered, not too much , havent decided on how to lower it lol.
Thanks given by:
If you still have working aircon you are one of the not very many with a 306 that still has it working lol
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Up 
(23-02-2017, 02:10 PM)MY95 Wrote: If you still have working aircon you are one of the not very many with a 306 that still has it working lol

Ice cold buddy lol.
Thanks given by: