Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and its friday ???
fri;  work

sat; mot focus, meriva

sun; clean the poor car...minging
Thanks given by:
Fri: work

Sat: Might go for a bike ride. Wash the car maybe? Depends if a) it's not too cold and b) I can actually be bothered.

Sun: Visit family, out for lunch
Thanks given by:
Friday, got up at 5am and drove to Swindon to pick up my new wheels and tyres for the truck. Going to have another hours sleep before having lunch and going to work.

Saturday, running, pub breakfast then working lates again

Sunday, catch up on a serious amount of sleep
Thanks given by:
Friday, going to remove the rear seats and some interior of the estate, make a start on lightening it.
Saturday, I'm working in the afternoon nothing else planned
Sunday, car day. Going to spend the day getting a few things done to the estate and give a ginger a hand
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Friday: work, then parents coming round for fish and chips supper, monopoly to follow

Saturday: work, then mrs is cooking steak. Which is a welcome win, then watch a movie

Sunday: in-laws, then mate over to watch AFC and NFC (NFL) Championships game into the early AM
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Fri: work then dentist, not keen!

Sat: move a donor dturbo for zakk, investigate a few bits & pieces for rallye, head over to parents with mrs to look over the S16.

Sun: doing as little as possible, maybe do some diy around the house in preparation of some spring cleaning
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Friday. Saturday. Sunday and maybe Monday, I will be mostly welding my Transit.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
friday - work
saturday - sorting out lost property, seeing a mate, reviewing someones job application, 3d printing, clean the range rover
sunday - probably more range rover cleaning and more 3d printing.
Thanks given by:
Friday: get a few hours of aluminium tig work done then catch up on the jobs I've collected over the week. 

Saturday: move the dturbo breaker with Matt and might have to go to the dreaded ikea with the Mrs Sad

Sunday: see about stripping the dturbo
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2017, 12:54 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Fri: work then dentist, not keen!

Sat: move a donor dturbo for zakk, investigate a few bits & pieces for rallye, head over to parents with mrs to look over the S16.

Sun: doing as little as possible, maybe do some diy around the house in preparation of some spring cleaning
what's the plans with the S16?

Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
(20-01-2017, 01:54 PM)Anton Wrote:

Some guy on facebook keep bugging me to sell it to him in ireland! But i want to have a look at cleaning it up and making a start on getting it back together this year Smile

Need to get it dragged over to my unit really so i can give the underside some protection. you still got yours?
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Ahhh ok.. Well good for you and the car. I need a passenger door and a bonnet lol. Still got mine yes
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
(20-01-2017, 01:43 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: Sunday: see about stripping the dturbo

Depending on what else happens can I come and 'help' and chop that bit out.
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2017, 01:35 PM)Eeyore Wrote: saturday - ... 3d printing...
sunday - ...and more 3d printing.

Guess what I was doing yesterday? Big Grin

Might set some more going tommorow whilst I'm out.
[Image: 38mmcyclone.jpg]
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Friday: Had work then went all you can eat chinese and watch the new xxx film at the cinema with a few mates.

Saturday: Down work doing a bit of clearing up and then play football in the afternoon.

Sunday: Play football in the morning and the prob down to work to sort a few more bits and bobs out.
Thanks given by:
Saturday: pick the missus up from hospital then pick up the little one from her grandparents, then do as little as possible for the day
Sunday: Footy game, then friends kids birthday party

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: