radios

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
radios
ok lads what the best you recommend? My 306 needs a new one and so does the landy ( that really needs a good ICE upgrade)
Thanks given by:
I think the Kenwood KTU series is what I've got. They're about 100 quid but have Bluetooth and proper adjustment and 3 pairs of preouts.
Thanks given by:
Not sure if kenwood were all that, but then again that was 10 years ago. pioneer was the top brand, but gain that's why I thought id ask.
Thanks given by:
Depends what features you need, I love my old Alpine, do u want usb though, blue tooth?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I've pretty much always had Sony's and never had any issue them them. All personal preference i guess.
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2016, 02:38 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Depends what features you need, I love my old Alpine, do u want usb though, blue tooth?

not fussed with USB, the current radio that's in the 306 has it and its never been used, like the radio stalk system. That worked a few times then stopped, never bothered sorting it out.
Blue tooth is handy mind, for phone.

I will check out alpine and see what they have to offer.
Thanks given by:
If you are not crying out for bluetooth or USB sounds like a stock unit would be fine!
Anything sub £100 is pretty much the same anyway really, all the same features Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm with frosty, always had Sony's. Just use to them I guess, easy to use. Having said that I tend to find the least garish one with the correct colour scheme for the cars dash lights.

Pissing in the wind with the landy though.
Thanks given by:
I fitted a pioneer CD/Radio. had Bluetooth, RCA outs, USB & Stereo jack inputs. + it has a detachable front. I like it.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
We have 2 units - I Sony and 1 Pioneer - both have USB which I find is a great way of playing music via a mini USB stick,the Pioneer is currently fitted to the Polo and is one of the units with adjustable display colours - so it matches the Dash colours Smile
The mini USB stick only protrudes approx 10mm so it does not get accidently 'whacked' by left hand when operating indicator stalk !
Thanks given by: