French Car Show 2017 - Donington - 15th & 16th July 2017

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French Car Show 2017 - Donington - 15th & 16th July 2017
Hey, +1 for VNT'd 205 making it 17 cars. I'm only there on the Saturday though.
Thanks given by:
The campsite backs onto the track. Just go a bit further than the main track entrance and it's there.

Whoever gets there first please try and bagsy a quiet spot! Orta that me well be you! In the morning everyone will enter the venue by the top left gate!
Thanks given by:
i'm hoping to get there around 7, see you there gays, you'll hear me coming, exhaust needs adjusting and aux belt is slipping Big Grin

also car is RED these days lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I hope to be there some time around 8 all depending on traffic. Put on here a rough idea of where we have a spot to in the campsite so I can try and find you guys Smile
Thanks given by:
I will have limited numbers of 306oc stickers with me on the day. 5 White and 8 black!
Thanks given by:
Shotgun a white one! [emoji16]
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2017, 09:30 AM)Eeyore Wrote: I will have limited numbers of 306oc stickers with me on the day. 5 White and 8 black!

I might bring some of the entirely unofficial 306oc fridge magnets Smile

Also I'm aiming to be there for 08:50 tomorrow morning.
Thanks given by:
I am there for sat only what do I need to be there by
Thanks given by:
Ive gone through everyone coming, those who wanted front row (which we are all on now) and tried to match up friends and colours etc. Ive come up with the following. Please can everyone try to park in order and park at 45 degrees facing towards the main show.

Thanks given by:
Spec sheet is now available to download, update and print for those who want to display their spec!

http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=36112
Thanks given by:
There is now a facebook group chat to coordinate the weekend. If you arent in it add me on FB. Any issues my number is 07724532846
Thanks given by:
So I'm early...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Make sure you get a good spot out of the way [emoji106]
Thanks given by:
I believe acquired a good one... I'm kinda at the back in a separate small field. Only a few Renault 5s in here ATM and certainly no c2s!!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Yes! Winning with the no C2s!
Thanks given by:
Seperate field is directly diagonal from where you enter the overspill field that they're gonna heard us all into! If anyone arrives anytime soon you can't find my blue wheels
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2017, 09:48 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Ive gone through everyone coming, those who wanted front row (which we are all on now) and tried to match up friends and colours etc. Ive come up with the following. Please can everyone try to park in order and park at 45 degrees facing towards the main show.

I'm not on the track just a heads up as I said on one of my other posts some one messed the list up.

Thanks given by:
Had a great day today thanks. You lot were friendlier than the lads from 306 net that said you were a bunch of gays haha. Thanks also to Tom and Bash for quicky finding me some tools when the 205 decided the paddock would look better with a red puddle on it. I've challenged Tom to a battle so I'd better sort my crappy original cooling hoses out for next time. Hope you all have a safe and problem free ride home..... Luke ☺.
Thanks given by:
Great to have you with us Luke. Great feedback Tongue
Thanks given by:
Had a good day great to meet u all hope to catch up again soon
Thanks given by:
Had such a good day

FCS brought the goods - great show, loads of sponsors and things to do - well laid out.

Track is excellent, middle session took a while to get going, but once it did it seemed fairly fluid.

oc had a really good stand / position - loads of nice people, and great motors.

Thanks given by:
(15-07-2017, 01:49 PM)399road Wrote: Had a great day today thanks. You lot were friendlier than the lads from 306 net that said you were a bunch of gays haha. Thanks also to Tom and Bash for quicky finding me some tools when the 205 decided the paddock would look better with a red puddle on it. I've challenged Tom to a battle so I'd better sort my crappy original cooling hoses out for next time. Hope you all have a safe and problem free ride home..... Luke ☺.

man rocks up, car takes a piss on the stand! . . lol, i was the chap holding your coolant hoses up to avoid further spillage, didin't realise it was you, nice to meet you mate, running repairs part of the fun eh . .  Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2017, 07:56 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: Had such a good day

FCS brought the goods - great show, loads of sponsors and things to do - well laid out.

Track is excellent, middle session took a while to get going, but once it did it seemed fairly fluid.

oc had a really good stand / position - loads of nice people, and great motors.

That pretty much sums it up I reckon. The day didn't quite pan out due to unforeseen circumstances as the ZX didn't want to play ball but the 405 stepped up and I have promised it it will never happen again while I've got it!
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2017, 10:55 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(15-07-2017, 01:49 PM)399road Wrote: Had a great day today thanks. You lot were friendlier than the lads from 306 net that said you were a bunch of gays haha. Thanks also to Tom and Bash for quicky finding me some tools when the 205 decided the paddock would look better with a red puddle on it. I've challenged Tom to a battle so I'd better sort my crappy original cooling hoses out for next time. Hope you all have a safe and problem free ride home..... Luke ☺.

man rocks up, car takes a piss on the stand! . . lol, i was the chap holding your coolant hoses up to avoid further spillage, didin't realise it was you, nice to meet you mate, running repairs part of the fun eh . .  Smile

Yep. Thanks also to Matt(flame proof fingers)Cheese for scalding his fingers on my red hot coolant. Good to meet you lot. Soft pedalled 205 home until I got off the motorway, then ended up in another off the clock battle with an Accord full of gypsies.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: French Car Show 2018 - Donington - 7th & 8th July 2018 Eeyore 19 16,795 04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  306oc Christmas Meet 2017 - 2nd/3rd December - Coventry Eeyore 26 21,837 01-12-2017, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Christmas Meet - 2nd/3rd December 2017 - Discussion Thread Eeyore 36 12,680 31-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Eeyore