Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
206 hdi no power
206 lift pump is different
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(14-12-2016, 12:03 AM)Piggy Wrote: 206 lift pump is different

Ok well the pump is working and fuel pressure looks good on the live data.

(13-12-2016, 11:28 PM)Poodle Wrote: Gold filings is not lift pump. Have you tried the tps yet? How about cleaning the fpr? Those maf readings look about right.

Tps is good and I've cleaned the fpr although it was clean anyway. Live data shows throttle response and fuel pressure to be good.

As the maf fault came up again I have replaced it with a new vdo one and the fault has now cleared. The car is responding better now from what I can tell and I can feel the turbo at 2800 rpm ish.
Although 1st and 2nd gear are still rubbish.

It has started fine the last 2 mornings but the weather has been warmer. Idle seems fine and it hasn't tried to cut out yet but I don't want to speak too soon.

Thanks given by:
Even on a standard map, damp day I could spin the 206 wheels all way through 1st and 2nd
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
shit tyres ftw.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
All this for a new maf then?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
The 306 still leaves it for dead on standard map, and it's still struggling to start then is juddering so I'm not convinced.

Thanks given by:
2800 is far too late for turbo tbf, did you ever get to checking the exhaust? Seems unlikely, but you never know. Did you check the WG in the end? Could be stuck open...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(14-12-2016, 05:46 PM)welshpug Wrote: shit tyres ftw.

Nah it's called torque buddy... You should try it one day.

(15-12-2016, 10:59 PM)Poodle Wrote: 2800 is far too late for turbo tbf, did you ever get to checking the exhaust? Seems unlikely, but you never know. Did you check the WG in the end? Could be stuck open...

Yeah, defo something wrong. I can't really tell when the blower comes in on a standard hdi turbo...its just there/smooth/lag free ime
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: