306 hdi dturbo. WIW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 hdi dturbo. WIW
So I've had a 306 for the past 10 years and it's time to move on. In about a months time I will be looking to sell/break my 306 hdi.

[Image: 582917fb781ff289e87182c5cca99bd6.jpg]

I've owned the car for roughly 4years. It was a catD when I bought it due to someone bending the drivers door frame to steal some sunglasses. So the drivers door has a slight crease above the wing mirror.

Spec as follows:
180,000 miles and still going strong
Standard 90bhp map
Egr removed and blanked.
Stainless exhaust turbo back
Ac removed along with all pipework and rad.
Solid crank pulley (no problems for 50k)

Cambelt, waterpump and clutch changed at 160k. Turbo changed at the same time for a known good low mileage turbo. Engine mounts also changed at the same time.

New b4 front shocks and top mounts 10k ago. With eibach springs which were already on the car for about 20k. Also changed the tre and track rods at same time.

Wishbones (lemforder) 20k ago.

Drop links (lemforder) 2k ago.

The car has had the full cloud 9 underlay treatment under the carpets in the boot and behind the door cards.

I'm sure there is plenty more I have done to the car in my ownership but will have to go back through the receipts and find out.

The car wants for nothing currently I am only considering selling due to wanting a change.

So what do people think it's worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sounds like its been well looked after, i would say £600-700. Be maybe a bit higher if it has a years mot on it.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the response frosty.

Should have mentioned MOT till end of march 2017. Also within the last 20k it had a brand new alternator aux belt and pulleys.

That's almost what I would be after for it. But I didn't expect that. I would be happier with 7-800 but I know the cars getting on a bit and the high mileage can put people off.

I would put on a years MOT if I found a buyer as I know it's currently passable tried to keep on top of anything that crops up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Easily worth that, very well looked after example of a 306 this.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: